+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for the people who sent application to CPC-M btwn 20 July to 20 Aug

harupit200281

Star Member
Jun 4, 2009
Friends,
Here I am starting a thread for all the interested people who sent their / thier spouse application to CPC-M between 20 July and 20 August. We can share our experiences, updates in the application process, troubles if any (God Helps) and timelines. I will post the reply with my details soon. By that time if someone interested can post the reply with details. I will be regularly posting my details. Also I will provide the useful links if found any. Also please note that here I am talking about the outbound applications. It's not that inbounds are not welcome, but the aim is to creat the base for outbound applications!!! Come on guys here we go.. LET'S ROCK!!!!

torr

Aug 8, 2009
Toronto, ON
I sent an application for sponsoring my wife to CPC-M on July 20, 3pm.

Checked on Canada Post that it was delivered on July 21, 8am (I live really close! :))

Hope to get reply in 60 days (October 8):
  18 (July 21 - July 3 (Processing Applications Received Up To This Date)) +
  42 days (Current Processing Time)

The question is whether they send any letter stating that they've received my documents and gave me a case number (so that I can latter check the status on the web).

Or the first letter from them will be the one with the approval?

habib890

Mar 30, 2008
My wife's application was delivered on July 31 to CPC-M. I am waiting for the first stage approval notice.

harupit200281

Star Member
Jun 4, 2009
Hay Torr and Habib!!!
Thanks for joining this thread... It will be wonderful to know each others situation.... I sent application on August 01. I was not able to check if it has been recieved... soon I will update you!!
Torr,
you said "Hope to get reply in 77 days (October 15):
35 (Today - July 3 (Processing Applications Received Up To This Date)) +
42 days (Current Processing Time)"
What does it mean?? I was not able to understand... I heared that it takes not more then 32 days to get approval for the sponsorship?? Are you trying to tell that currently that time is 72 days???

OneLuckyCookie

Star Member
Jul 6, 2009
Hey guys,
my boyfriend sent my application (conjugal relationship, i think... hehe) out on July 21. So we're still waiting to get a note saying that they received the application. I came up with an estimate similar to torr's.

For harupit: What torr means is that CPC-M is processing applications up to July 3rd at the moment and from that date till the day of his post was a difference of 35 days. So we estimate that it will take them 35 days to start working on the application and then the 42 days is the estimated time it takes for them to process the sponsorship stage of the application. Hope this helps! =)

Algerina

Jan 5, 2009
Want to join the club

I sent my app for spouse sponsorship on August 5th, hasn't got there yet!

My story is, Canadian Citizen married to an Algerian. My second marriage, his first, I have 2 kids.

Hope it all goes smooth!

Good luck to all of you!!!

harupit200281

Star Member
Jun 4, 2009
Very good friends...!!!
Our Group is growing up....
Till now 5 members..
1. harupit200281
2. torr
3. habib890
4. OneLuckyCookie
5. Algerina
What all of us needs to do is to just keep updating our situation here... so that we are aware of each other's progress and measure if something is wrong or something fishy about our timing.....
Once again thank you friends for joining.... Cheers and Keep updating... spare some time to post the comments and updates...
Torr is the first in our line.... I hope you must be getting your reply (Decision) by 22nd August.... That is what i have noticed normal timing to get the answer from CPC-M.

harupit200281

Star Member
Jun 4, 2009
One thing i want to ask here to my friends.... How do you know that your application is recieved in the CPC-M?? I mean which is the website where I have to refer if I sent the application through canada post?

lesintheuk

Jan 9, 2009
Using the trackitt website is also a good way to find out about average timings. You can also narrow things down by which visa office abroad that you used as well. http://www.trackitt.com/canada-immigration-trackers/family-class/page/1

Harupit, you would have had to send your parcel 'tracked' or 'registered / signed for' from your originating country's postal system, in order to find out whether it was received and signed for.

harupit200281

Star Member
Jun 4, 2009
Thanks leisintheuk,
But actually my wife is going to send this documents... I have already sent from here to Canada sometime back... she may be sendig it today or tomorrow... Thanks anyways for help... i heared that canadapost is a good option... is it?? Last but not the least i have applied through New Delhi office.

Eric Parker

Star Member
Jun 26, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Still have not heard from CPC-M about my wife's end of the app. I hope they do make a decision on her end before I leave for my step-daughters wedding this coming weekend. My only hope is that the immigration/border people don't freak out about me visiting three months since my last visit. The last time they asked me 'how often do you visit?' as if I am only to visit at certain intervals. I also got married in Alberta the last time (May) I visited so I hope they don't get uptight about that fact either.

I have always told the truth, but even the truth can get you bit with customs.

harupit200281

Star Member
Jun 4, 2009
Good algerina!!!
Now atlast you have to start waiting....
Where are you guys torr and habib??? Keep posting and updating the situation....

habib890

Mar 30, 2008
harupit200281 said:
Good algerina!!!
Now atlast you have to start waiting....
Where are you guys torr and habib??? Keep posting and updating the situation....
- No update yet. I am playing the waiting game! I guess I have to wait approximate 30 days for the 1st stage approval. I will post my update to this thread as soon as I have something.

zghansar

Jul 12, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I sent my sponsorship package for my wife on the 7th, they were suppose to receive it on the 10th, they must have received it, only issue is that I don't have the tracking number, the canadapost guy didnt give me :S

I am applying from the dreaded Abu Dhabi office