+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for Outland LONDON, Non UK Applications!

hsbalouch

Mar 5, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SCAB said:
Its family(spouse). I did include the country specific form.
oh! it could be beacuse you are a non uk applicant applying from the UK, means i should be prepare for such enquiries aswell!!

mine is still not under consideration since they are looking at applications received before or on 7th of march. hope everything goes by well for all of us!

seniors may help you on this

demjin

Feb 23, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-04-2011
Hi guys,

My application only got submitted yesterday, so we have a lot of waiting ahead of us :) Does anyone of you know what's the first "sign" we will receive that the process is going forward? Once they (hopefully) approve the sponsorship, do they send a letter, email, or do I have to login somewhere to find out? I am applying in the family class.

thanks!

SCAB

Mar 23, 2011
Mine went in process after 2 months. So i guess its a slow process for no British applicants.

and

demjin your sponsor will receive a letter of approval with client ID. You can use that to login to ecas.

hsbalouch

Mar 5, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
demjin said:
Hi guys,

My application only got submitted yesterday, so we have a lot of waiting ahead of us :) Does anyone of you know what's the first "sign" we will receive that the process is going forward? Once they (hopefully) approve the sponsorship, do they send a letter, email, or do I have to login somewhere to find out? I am applying in the family class.

thanks!
hi,
they are dealing with the applications received on or before 7th of march here is the link

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm-fc.asp

on their website it says 38 days for spnosorship approval, once its approved your sponsor will get a confirmation and login ID to check the progress of your application.

you can check the progress with a payment ID number, your sponsor's PR card number as well!

cases are dealt on individual bases, and yes, scab is right application filed in london by a non-uk citizen takes more time than usual especially from my country :'(

hang in tight there, good luck for a speedy process :D

demjin

Feb 23, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-04-2011
Thanks for the answers, SCAB and hsbalouch!

So I guess we still have a bit of waiting to do before we get that first letter, but now I know not to worry about it yet :)

good luck with your applications!

Pak-UK

Mar 21, 2011
UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SCAB said:
Mine went in process after 2 months. So i guess its a slow process for no British applicants.

and

demjin your sponsor will receive a letter of approval with client ID. You can use that to login to ecas.
Hi how long it takes to process the application filed by pakistanies from london???? Any fair idea????

SCAB

Mar 23, 2011
nice one!. I wish i knew the answer to that :(. I am guessing that not less than 9 months or a year for that matter. You know Pakistanis have recently Topped-up the "special treatment" list. Well its like they are the Jews and London office is Germany and its World War II . So if i were you i should better get ready for longer waiting times and an interview after 8 months . No offence I always look at things satirically!

hsbalouch

Mar 5, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SCAB said:
nice one!. I wish i knew the answer to that :(. I am guessing that not less than 9 months or a year for that matter. You know Pakistanis have recently Topped-up the "special treatment" list. Well its like they are the Jews and London office is Germany and its World War II . So if i were you i should better get ready for longer waiting times and an interview after 8 months . No offence I always look at things satirically!
its not only the London office, its same everywhere for Pakistanis or the other Muslim countries, for example UAE and Kenya are the other worse cases!!!
although, there are some certain countries other than mentioned above from where record number of fraud cases were submitted but their timeline is still under 6 months and cases are dealt with priority! a perfect example of discrimination.

SCAB would you mind sharing your timeline? it will help us figure out what time frame we are looking at, I believe you are the most senior Non UK applicant here awaiting for any news, because its smooth sailing for me so far but what you have mentioned above is worrying me a bit!

SCAB

Mar 23, 2011
hsbalouch said:
its not only the London office, its same everywhere for Pakistanis or the other Muslim countries, for example UAE and Kenya are the other worse cases!!!
although, there are some certain countries other than mentioned above from where record number of fraud cases were submitted but their timeline is still under 6 months and cases are dealt with priority! a perfect example of discrimination.

SCAB would you mind sharing your timeline? it will help us figure out what time frame we are looking at, I believe you are the most senior Non UK applicant here awaiting for any news, because its smooth sailing for me so far but what you have mentioned above is worrying me a bit!
Yes you are right about discrimination , I dont know about Muslims I only know that Pakistanis are discriminated and I have seen that first hand happening to my friends. I think you were referring to India about those fraud cases and 6 months process. Yes that is true i read something about it in the papers and on cic website. I believe that there are no such things as principles or ethics only interests so it may be the case that Canada thinks that it is in its interest to have more Indians (not red because they are already there :)). I am not the most senior non uk applicant i have only been 4 months in, I would say "Nazam80-Naz" is the one who has been here for long , atleast long enough to get herself/himself an interview. my file was received at Londoom office in Jan 2011 and looking at the picture its still a long way to go. So cheer-up , dont worry and get yourself a lucky charm! ;D

hsbalouch

Mar 5, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SCAB said:
Yes you are right about discrimination , I dont know about Muslims I only know that Pakistanis are discriminated and I have seen that first hand happening to my friends. I think you were referring to India about those fraud cases and 6 months process. Yes that is true i read something about it in the papers and on cic website. I believe that there are no such things as principles or ethics only interests so it may be the case that Canada thinks that it is in its interest to have more Indians (not red because they are already there :)). I am not the most senior non uk applicant i have only been 4 months in, I would say "Nazam80-Naz" is the one who has been here for long , atleast long enough to get herself/himself an interview. my file was received at Londoom office in Jan 2011 and looking at the picture its still a long way to go. So cheer-up , dont worry and get yourself a lucky charm! ;D
ahaan,,, thanks for the reply mate--so it means non UK applicants will have to wait longer than normal anyways! hmmmmmm!

zaig

Oct 27, 2011
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
App. Filed.......
14/ 05/2018
Doc's Request.
May/2019
Passport Req..
29/feb2020
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting soon
LANDED..........
Will in the last week of March
salams i am zaigham how r u boss.. can we share phonenumber please i am also in same boat .. .. thanks

zaig

Oct 27, 2011
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
App. Filed.......
14/ 05/2018
Doc's Request.
May/2019
Passport Req..
29/feb2020
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting soon
LANDED..........
Will in the last week of March
Yes bloch i have applied in fammoily class

imran 901

Star Member
Oct 30, 2011
London office
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03 aug 2011
File Transfer...
18 oct 2011
Passport Req..
23may 2012
VISA ISSUED...
26 june 2012
LANDED..........
13 july 2012 inshallah
hi al dear frnd and non uk national i am also in same boat i am pakistani national on student visa my case in same chc london office al dear frnds hsbalouch and scab i would b thx if u people guide me a bit my csae detail are..... sent to mississauga on 2 aug... send to chc london 18 oct.... decision made on spouse approval on 30 nov.... strat processing for ppr on 2 dec ...then i received mail from chc london req more document on 15 dec my ques is my visa is expire on 1 may my med expire on 3may i am a bit worried when i check the time line of u people so when i will get ppr and beceose i have only 4 month visa then i will go back to pak...what should i do should i inform chc london when i am going back home plssssssssssssssss guide me thx