+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for Outland LONDON, Non UK Applications!

SCAB

Mar 23, 2011
I thought I should start it for people going through UK office but not UK nationals. I hope this will help lots of us by knowing more about others experience who have been through London office or are going through it.

So go on share your stories and tell us about your experiences!. ;D

hsbalouch

Mar 5, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
not a bad idea at all, they have just received our package in mississauga, let's see what's up next, will share any updates!

SCAB

Mar 23, 2011
Well i applied in Dec and the File was received in Jan at London office. Till today no update either by post or on ECAS. Someone told me "no news is good news" but there have been cases where the IO didnt even started to look at the file after 6 months.

hsbalouch

Mar 5, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i think its fair enough to email them and enquire about the status of your application since its almost three months without any updates--we have decided to contact my sponsor's MP once CIC have started processing our application to speed up the process,

SCAB

Mar 23, 2011
I thought we are not suppose to bug the IO atleast not before the minimum specified time and its 6 months for London Office. Did anyone had this happened to him/her E-CAS("APPLICATION RECEIVED SINCE JAN" BUT NOT "IN PROCESS").

irishnova

Star Member
Mar 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-03-2011
File Transfer...
04-05-2011
hsbalouch said:
not a bad idea at all, they have just received our package in mississauga, let's see what's up next, will share any updates!
if you are applying through london ,why did you have to issue your application to mississauga? i got my application returend from london, but there was a letter saying, 'all sponsorships must be submitted to the case processing sentre, mississuaga'. but it says on the website to send applications to london?

cheers
IN

Baloo

VIP Member
Nov 30, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
irishnova said:
if you are applying through london ,why did you have to issue your application to mississauga? i got my application returend from london, but there was a letter saying, 'all sponsorships must be submitted to the case processing sentre, mississuaga'. but it says on the website to send applications to london?

cheers
IN
Answered in your other thread.

hsbalouch

Mar 5, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
irishnova said:

cheers
IN
this is a standard procedure, you have to have your application send to mississauga first for sponsorship approval if you are applying outland, after first part is done they will transfer your file to the UK for further processing,

cheers!

tbories

Jan 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2011
AOR Received.
08-03-2011
File Transfer...
16-03-2011
Med's Done....
09-11-2010
Passport Req..
08-18-2011
VISA ISSUED...
09-01-2011
LANDED..........
10-14-2011
We are "outland london, non UK applicant" also.
I just say today that our ecas has been updated to " we have received medicals" today.
Anyone got this also?

hsbalouch

Mar 5, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tbories said:
We are "outland london, non UK applicant" also.
I just say today that our ecas has been updated to " we have received medicals" today.
Anyone got this also?
good luck,

we still have to wait for the first stage approval if our application is up to the mark,

SCAB

Mar 23, 2011
did anyone hear anything from UK. I received an email requesting my CV, Travel of last 10 years and details of PhD. The First two make sense as they might have lost those forms but detail of my PhD studies thats new. Had anybody come across such request?

hsbalouch

Mar 5, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SCAB said:
did anyone hear anything from UK. I received an email requesting my CV, Travel of last 10 years and details of PhD. The First two make sense as they might have lost those forms but detail of my PhD studies thats new. Had anybody come across such request?
what type of application you have filed???? is it skilled worker visa or family?

asking about the travel history is absolutely right, did u include the country specific form with your application?

SCAB

Mar 23, 2011
hsbalouch said:
what type of application you have filed???? is it skilled worker visa or family?

asking about the travel history is absolutely right, did u include the country specific form with your application?
Its family(spouse). I did include the country specific form.