+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread For applications Through SYDNEY (AUSTRALIA) Office

Canucks and Hawks

May 1, 2018
Anyone who has landed in Canada from visa exempt country, do you just bring your passport and COPR document? You don't need an ETA to enter canada, right?

Also landing interview, those aren't scheduled ahead of time, right? You just enter canada at any time and they just do an interview right then and there?

fazeel5306

Jul 29, 2018
Hi Guys,

Got my COPR and invitation to Pre Arrival Services on Dec 6th :) (April 2018 Applicant). One concern is that I have 30 days to submit Passport but i had booked a holiday to NZ for 10 days end of December to 1st week of Jan. I have emailed Sydney office straight away with the e-tickets regarding this. Hopefully get a reply soon as i will send my passport as soon as I arrive back from NZ.

Canucks and Hawks

May 1, 2018
Hi Guys,

Got my COPR and invitation to Pre Arrival Services on Dec 6th :) (April 2018 Applicant). One concern is that I have 30 days to submit Passport but i had booked a holiday to NZ for 10 days end of December to 1st week of Jan. I have emailed Sydney office straight away with the e-tickets regarding this. Hopefully get a reply soon as i will send my passport as soon as I arrive back from NZ.
Are you from a visa exempt country?