+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for Acrra Ghana applicants

alex123ng

Star Member
Oct 11, 2016
Hello everyone.
Please, when uploading upfront medicals, do you send them by webform to IRCC in general or do you send them by webform directly to the visa office where your file is located?

Janeyyy

Aug 14, 2021
Hello everyone.
Please, when uploading upfront medicals, do you send them by webform to IRCC in general or do you send them by webform directly to the visa office where your file is located?
- The webform should go directly to the visa office
- Additionally, you can attach and email the visa office

efie

Dec 3, 2020
canada
Category........
Other
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hello everyone.
IRCC GCKey where your account is, click on the document section....you will see that there is a section that wants you to upload the requested document so you upload and webform them as well....

adomanim

Star Member
Dec 28, 2019
My MP receives reply. I will add it in the comments. But the short of it is "WAIT MORE." And then THIS little tidbit of info. "On 23 March 2021, we received ***'s application. Due to the operational constraints relating to the current coronavirus COVID-19 pandemic, on 24 April 2021, ***'s application was voided and re-directed to the relevant visa section for consideration." WTAF? Did my countdown just lose a whole 192.168.100.1 192.168.1.1 month?!?! I am so stressed out.

Dimilitantey

May 6, 2021
Hi @Dimilitantey ,
Thanks for your contribution so far. Can you please confirm after VFS Ghana received your docs on 14th Oct and sent it to IRCC Accra, did VFS provide you with tracking on 14th or on 15th or it came later. Am in similar situation, they received my DHL yesterday and still now, no update or tracking showing PP has been sent to IRCC Accra. Will await your feedback. Thanks.

Br,

Eddy
There was a tracking number or leme call it reference number to only inquire on the file. VFS will keep updating you on when it is sent to IRCC when they receive it from IRCC and when they dispatch it to you using DHL. Together I think you should expect 3 updates from them once they hold your file. Hope this helps you bro

Ok2018

Star Member
Apr 15, 2021
Hello! This group has been so quiet. Are people receiving PPRs and not sharing or Accra started holidays early? @Vbabe how far with yours? Gotten PPR after DM yet? You've been on my mind.

anniegreat

Jul 26, 2021
Hello! This group has been so quiet. Are people receiving PPRs and not sharing or Accra started holidays early? @Vbabe how far with yours? Gotten PPR after DM yet? You've been on my mind.
Yea very quiet seems like nothing has been happening recently and no ppr , I mean one or two should have drop it, except no one is sharing, your yet to hear from them right

Ok2018

Star Member
Apr 15, 2021
Yea very quiet seems like nothing has been happening recently and no ppr , I mean one or two should have drop it, except no one is sharing, your yet to hear from them right
Yet to hear. January 2021 spousal outland sponsorship, ADR July , medical request August, medical passed September 10

anniegreat

Jul 26, 2021
Yet to hear. January 2021 spousal outland sponsorship, ADR July , medical request August, medical passed September 10
Hopefully soon you will hear from them, am also still waiting March 2021 Spousal sponsorship medical passed July 29 ,ADR (RPRF) July 26th , updated July 29 yet to hear from them, hopefully we hear from them soon, I noticed they have been giving out medical Request to people monthly but no ppr from October till now , except for people that was scheduled for interview ,except the rest are not dropping the PPR received here

Reactions: YEYE2002 and Ok2018

anniegreat

Jul 26, 2021
Any good news so far AVO? It’s been almost 5 months since my spouse completed her medical. I ordered a gcms notes on October 21 and I have yet to receive it so I decided to get my MP to inquire about my application and I got an answer from her on December 1st 2021
  • Application was received December 3 2020 and is being processing in Accra;
  • Sponsor has been deemed eligible;
  • Eligibility for the applicant is in progress;
  • Criminality and Medicals have passed;
  • Security has not been initiated

December 3rd 2021 will be exactly 12 months andthey have even start her security clearance.
Hi did you later send ircc message after your application passed Dec 3rd ,did you get a response