+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for Acrra Ghana applicants

Ok2018

Star Member
Apr 15, 2021
Hopefully soon you will hear from them, am also still waiting March 2021 Spousal sponsorship medical passed July 29 ,ADR (RPRF) July 26th , updated July 29 yet to hear from them, hopefully we hear from them soon, I noticed they have been giving out medical Request to people monthly but no ppr from October till now , except for people that was scheduled for interview ,except the rest are not dropping the PPR received here
It is well. Something good will happen very soon, let's be hopeful.

efie

Dec 3, 2020
canada
Category........
Other
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AVO can frustrate your marital life in the name of documents...you have no idea

• Wow
Reactions: Caprio

efie

Dec 3, 2020
canada
Category........
Other
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Interview

Anyone who is in queue for review, it may means you are in a queue for an interview....or check on your gsmc note and on the first page if you see the list and then interview is written English, it means you are on a list for an interview because if there are is no interview, it would be blank like

App status Reason: In progress
Submission Date:
Rec'd Date: xxxxxxxx
Corresponding lang:English
Interview Lang: English or left blank
Interview Lang:
Interpreter Required: No/Yes

So if there is an interview on on the interview list, it will show English

This is sad!!! And this could take months and after a year....

Ok2018

Star Member
Apr 15, 2021
Interview

Anyone who is in queue for review, it may means you are in a queue for an interview....or check on your gsmc note and on the first page if you see the list and then interview is written English, it means you are on a list for an interview because if there are is no interview, it would be blank like

App status Reason: In progress
Submission Date:
Rec'd Date: xxxxxxxx
Corresponding lang:English
Interview Lang: English or left blank
Interview Lang:
Interpreter Required: No/Yes

So if there is an interview on on the interview list, it will show English

This is sad!!! And this could take months and after a year....
Please, what's the status of your eligibility on your GCMS note?

efie

Dec 3, 2020
canada
Category........
Other
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Please, what's the status of your eligibility on your GCMS note?
I'm the sponsor and the representative as well for my wife.....Eligibility has 3 sections....not started, in progress or passed. But if the status of Eligibility states :Require Review like any other person, it means that, an officer from the centralized officer has found some doubt and wants the local visa office to look into.....My wifes own shows not started...Which means a lengthy time. If the central visa office has no doubt by an officer, the local visa office have no choice than to approve of it immediately but if Sydney or Mississauga or ottawa officers find issues with an application and sense any form of doubt....it will require a review and that means there is an interview or request for other information per both visa officers(local and canada) discretion that this is a genuine.....The genuineness of the marriage is what brings all these sections....is funny!!

Last edited:

Ok2018

Star Member
Apr 15, 2021
I'm the sponsor and the representative as well for my wife.....Eligibility has 3 sections....not started, in progress or passed. But if the status of Eligibility states :Require Review like any other person, it means that, an officer from the centralized officer has found some doubt and wants the local visa office to look into.....My wifes own shows not started...Which means a lengthy time. If the central visa office has no doubt by an officer, the local visa office have no choice than to approve of it immediately but if Sydney or Mississauga or ottawa officers find issues with an application and sense any form of doubt....it will require a review and that means there is an interview or request for other information per both visa officers(local and canada) discretion that this is a genuine.....The genuineness of the marriage is what brings all these sections....is funny!!
Since your wife's eligibility shows not started, I kinda think it's too early to think an interview will be required. Especially when you do not have notes on eligibility from the GCMS notes to back it up. The process is too unpredictable and can't really be judged from afar. The only solution is to keep waiting and hoping. Hopefully, they move faster in the new year.

efie

Dec 3, 2020
canada
Category........
Other
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Since your wife's eligibility shows not started, I kinda think it's too early to think an interview will be required. Especially when you do not have notes on eligibility from the GCMS notes to back it up. The process is too unpredictable and can't really be judged from afar. The only solution is to keep waiting and hoping. Hopefully, they move faster in the new year.
Like I elaborated earlier, if the gsmc notes doesn't show interview or is left blank, you are safe but if you see English or any other language infront of the Interview, you must have an interview and that has always been the norm over the years!!!

Ok2018

Star Member
Apr 15, 2021
Like I elaborated earlier, if the gsmc notes doesn't show interview or is left blank, you are safe but if you see English or any other language infront of the Interview, you must have an interview and that has always been the norm over the years!!!
And I'm insisting that the 1st page is a summary of your application. On your generic application form, your language preference, correspondence, interview language is always asked. You must have reviewed like 50 GCMS notes at least to conclude that those who have that eventually had interviews. This is not to say that you can't still have an interview but your eligibility needs to have started and probably REQUIRES A REVIEW under your eligibility assessment. Or else State where you got this fact, if not it's all based on assumptions. How will a VO conclude you require an interview when your eligibility hasn't even started!

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
And I'm insisting that the 1st page is a summary of your application. On your generic application form, your language preference, correspondence, interview language is always asked. .... This is not to say that you can't still have an interview but your eligibility needs to have started and probably REQUIRES A REVIEW under your eligibility assessment.
All I can say is ours did say language preference for interview and there was no interview and never came up. I think the language part here is just government standard.

Reactions: Penny.a and Ok2018

efie

Dec 3, 2020
canada
Category........
Other
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
And I'm insisting that the 1st page is a summary of your application. On your generic application form, your language preference, correspondence, interview language is always asked. You must have reviewed like 50 GCMS notes at least to conclude that those who have that eventually had interviews. This is not to say that you can't still have an interview but your eligibility needs to have started and probably REQUIRES A REVIEW under your eligibility assessment. Or else State where you got this fact, if not it's all based on assumptions. How will a VO conclude you require an interview when your eligibility hasn't even started!
And I think you don't understand here....Eligibility notes are shared between officers so some sections of your Gsmc notes are hidden as per some legal sections....If an officer sense any doubt or sees any red flag they lable a file as review required and that by hook or crook requires an interview and I think you blowing it out of proportion because I didn't say it is my file that needs an interview but I said if the first section shows interview as English or Any other language other than it been blank, come rain nor shine , you will be interviewed which you don't know and I'm telling you this that this is the norm....A central intake officer and the regional centre's officers when they have doubts about a file, they share informations unknown to us so when your gscm ever shows interview and has English etc, it indicates the language to be used for the interview and if no interview, it will be blank

Interview Lang:
Not
Interview Lang: English/Mandarin

You will need to do an interview.

This has nothing to do with my wife's file because hers has not started , is not in process and hasn't passed so it was a general information I was trying to communicate and not per specific case enquiry or issue....Do you now understand the language am speaking here?

Anytime you see interview language:English, files have been shared among officers that requires an interview and it always comes with eligibility status: requires review.

The only thing you could have said which am sure you don't know is, an officer can instead of an interview request for additional document and based on his own discretion, he/ she may decided not to go further with the interview because the local visa officer usually the supervisors are convinced and then the message will be sent to the central or regional office for final assessment and of they are also convinced, they will ignore the interview..

It is a communication business between ircc immigration offices on cases.....

efie

Dec 3, 2020
canada
Category........
Other
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
All I can say is ours did say language preference for interview and there was no interview and never came up. I think the language part here is just government standard.
Another thing is, try going through GSMC and see some mistakes that are been made so, in your case, the interview section should have been blank and mistakenly or peradventure they wrote the language there.....

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Another thing is, try going through GSMC and see some mistakes that are been made so, in your case, the interview section should have been blank and mistakenly or peradventure they wrote the language there.....
It is the very first page, and says clear as day:
Correspond Lang: English
Interview Lang: English
Interpreter required: No

(no note on this page or subsequent about interview required)

We've discovered no mistakes in the gcms notes. This usage of what preferred langauge for correspondence/interview mirrors precisely preferences marked on application form.

So it seems to me: sure, I could speculate that this should have been blank but was caught by an heroic IRCC clerk and never corrected, or some other explanation - I don't know, just reporting that what I've seen with my own eyes.

Equally, you might just consider that you are perhaps just mistaken here.

Reactions: Ok2018

Ok2018

Star Member
Apr 15, 2021
And I think you don't understand here....Eligibility notes are shared between officers so some sections of your Gsmc notes are hidden as per some legal sections....If an officer sense any doubt or sees any red flag they lable a file as review required and that by hook or crook requires an interview and I think you blowing it out of proportion because I didn't say it is my file that needs an interview but I said if the first section shows interview as English or Any other language other than it been blank, come rain nor shine , you will be interviewed which you don't know and I'm telling you this that this is the norm....A central intake officer and the regional centre's officers when they have doubts about a file, they share informations unknown to us so when your gscm ever shows interview and has English etc, it indicates the language to be used for the interview and if no interview, it will be blank

Interview Lang:
Not
Interview Lang: English/Mandarin

You will need to do an interview.

This has nothing to do with my wife's file because hers has not started , is not in process and hasn't passed so it was a general information I was trying to communicate and not per specific case enquiry or issue....Do you now understand the language am speaking here?

Anytime you see interview language:English, files have been shared among officers that requires an interview and it always comes with eligibility status: requires review.

The only thing you could have said which am sure you don't know is, an officer can instead of an interview request for additional document and based on his own discretion, he/ she may decided not to go further with the interview because the local visa officer usually the supervisors are convinced and then the message will be sent to the central or regional office for final assessment and of they are also convinced, they will ignore the interview..

It is a communication business between ircc immigration offices on cases.....
I don't know alot of things but I don't come up with unverifiable assumptions that can't be traced anywhere. Maybe you are working with IRCC or you are an immigration officer to know alot.....IRCC dey fear to put yes for interview request? Why will they blank out interview section? I don't understand you and all your explanations are countering each other. You need to sit down with more GCMS notes.

efie

Dec 3, 2020
canada
Category........
Other
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
It is the very first page, and says clear as day:
Correspond Lang: English
Interview Lang: English
Interpreter required: No

(no note on this page or subsequent about interview required)

We've discovered no mistakes in the gcms notes. This usage of what preferred langauge for correspondence/interview mirrors precisely preferences marked on application form.

So it seems to me: sure, I could speculate that this should have been blank but was caught by an heroic IRCC clerk and never corrected, or some other explanation - I don't know, just reporting that what I've seen with my own eyes.

Equally, you might just consider that you are perhaps just mistaken here.
I was looking for a source but couldn't find it

https://sendeyo.com/updownload/file/script/d2f91875ab3e6b600338c8ac72e3395e.pdf
https://sendeyo.com/updownload/file/script/a1d00b0163f0ddf6305282c653ebbaca.pdf
I don't know where that information just went but whichever way, i am not here for argument