+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for Acrra Ghana applicants

alex123ng

Star Member
Oct 11, 2016
Hello all.
Need a little help/advise please.
I'm a paper based applicant with 3 dependents and we're all outland.
We just did upfront medicals and I would like to know how to submit it via webform.
What information should I enter on the webform and should I raise a separate webform for each person or send all on a single form.
Thanks.

Reactions: Mobolajisaac

eddypalmer

Apr 17, 2020
I figured out something about IRCC’s process with my application.

it’s not compulsory to submit your passport to the VO that issues your RFV letter, especially if you’re not in the country where the VO is.

My letter came from CPC Ottawa on October 6 and I’m in Nigeria. Tried contacting them numerously, filled various web forms and didn’t get any reasonable reply.
I decided to send it to Accra because the expiry date was close and it got approved.

So if anyone finds themselves In the same situation, don’t hesitate to send your passport to the nearest VAC immediately.

Good Luck.
Hi Peterjohn,
Thanks for this clarification. One more thing, did your RFV also stated that for security reasons you should send passport to CPC Ottawa. Am asking about in similar situation, I received RFV email and they stated for security reasons, I should send PP to Dakar VO however I want to send it to Accra. Will appreciate your feedback.

Regards,
EP

peterjohn

Star Member
Oct 14, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
03-07-2021
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
30-06-2021
Passport Req..
06-10-2021
VISA ISSUED...
09-11-2021
LANDED..........
28-11-2021
Hi Peterjohn,
Thanks for this clarification. One more thing, did your RFV also stated that for security reasons you should send passport to CPC Ottawa. Am asking about in similar situation, I received RFV email and they stated for security reasons, I should send PP to Dakar VO however I want to send it to Accra. Will appreciate your feedback.

Regards,
EP
Mine didn't state any reason. it just stated CPC Ottawa as the receiving address.

Daboyjr

Dec 2, 2021
Any good news so far AVO? It’s been almost 5 months since my spouse completed her medical. I ordered a gcms notes on October 21 and I have yet to receive it so I decided to get my MP to inquire about my application and I got an answer from her on December 1st 2021
  • Application was received December 3 2020 and is being processing in Accra;
  • Sponsor has been deemed eligible;
  • Eligibility for the applicant is in progress;
  • Criminality and Medicals have passed;
  • Security has not been initiated

December 3rd 2021 will be exactly 12 months andthey have even start her security clearance.

Daboyjr

Dec 2, 2021
Other local VOs have started finalizing backlogs and sending Remeds to applicants except AVO.
AVO is very slow… is like they don’t care. Almost it’s been 4 months going on to 5 soon since my wife completed her medical and no update. Last time I messaged them they said “application is queue for review “ December 3rd 2021 will be 12 months

Imari

Star Member
Sep 24, 2021
AVO is very slow… is like they don’t care. Almost it’s been 4 months going on to 5 soon since my wife completed her medical and no update. Last time I messaged them they said “application is queue for review “ December 3rd 2021 will be 12 months

eddypalmer

Apr 17, 2020
So
Thanks ohhh. So for me am in Accra so I submitted on 13th Oct. same day I got me PPR, then they received and sent to IRCC on 14th till Thursday 21st was dispatched to vfs and received today so say 12 days in total.
Hi @Dimilitantey ,
Thanks for your contribution so far. Can you please confirm after VFS Ghana received your docs on 14th Oct and sent it to IRCC Accra, did VFS provide you with tracking on 14th or on 15th or it came later. Am in similar situation, they received my DHL yesterday and still now, no update or tracking showing PP has been sent to IRCC Accra. Will await your feedback. Thanks.

Br,

Eddy