+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for Acrra Ghana applicants

Oshopresh

Aug 25, 2021
Since my wife passed her medical in April, have not heard anything from them. And now they been ignoring my emails so is tough. I pray we get the good news we are looking for soon Inshallah. Now I'm gonna try and order her gcms notes
Same here since my medicals in April, I only got a message saying medicals received and since then up on till now not a word. I pray they start responding to us really soon

Reactions: Ali Al-Hassan

Oshopresh

Aug 25, 2021
This is my GCKEY STATUS
Details about your application status
When we get your application, there are a series of steps it may go through before we make a decision. Use the following table to find out the current status of each application step.

Review of eligibilityHelp - Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical resultsHelp - Review of medical results
  • May 31, 2021 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documentsHelp - Review of additional documents
  • We have received the additional documents you provided.
InterviewHelp - Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
BiometricsHelp - Biometrics
  • We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background checkHelp - Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decisionHelp - Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
How do I get to see my format of this GCKEY, pls let me know
Plus am using a representative

Reactions: Teeeeee

Oshopresh

Aug 25, 2021
The way this team works is very unpredictable, if u haven't done some in the past. Do contact them to request for it. Moreover, if it's exceeded a year do contact your MP and their team might push for that step to be done since it normally comes before medicals as you said.
Am new here and I don’t know what you mean by MP and secondly my application is being done by a representative, should I be worried

Dimilitantey

May 6, 2021
Am new here and I don’t know what you mean by MP and secondly my application is being done by a representative, should I be worried
So the MP stands for the Member of Parliament of a certain area of which the sponsor resides within Canada. They do have a team that attends to immigration issues. Anyways as for using the rep, I can't be sure if it is a problem. Once you do have your APP NUMBER and UCI shd be fine they wud be able to access your file from AVO.

But you could also ask your rep abt it if you feel he has been good enuf so u won't be passing behind him. But personally don't think it is a problem.

Oshopresh

Aug 25, 2021
So the MP stands for the Member of Parliament of a certain area of which the sponsor resides within Canada. They do have a team that attends to immigration issues. Anyways as for using the rep, I can't be sure if it is a problem. Once you do have your APP NUMBER and UCI shd be fine they wud be able to access your file from AVO.

But you could also ask your rep abt it if you feel he has been good enuf so u won't be passing behind him. But personally don't think it is a problem.
Ok. Thanks for this information, yeah I have myUCI and can access my AVO

Ali Al-Hassan

Star Member
May 27, 2021
Ontario
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
30-03-2020
AOR Received.
26-11-2020
Med's Request
12-04-2021
Med's Done....
29-04-2021
Same here since my medicals in April, I only got a message saying medicals received and since then up on till now not a word. I pray they start responding to us really soon
Ameen

Nykendukwe

Oct 29, 2020
Since my wife passed her medical in April, have not heard anything from them. And now they been ignoring my emails so is tough. I pray we get the good news we are looking for soon Inshallah. Now I'm gonna try and order her gcms notes
That’s really sad to hear Yhh I’d advise you order for Gcms note with that it will show u what stage the application is and what’s causing the delay from getting pre arrival.

Reactions: Ali Al-Hassan

Dimilitantey

May 6, 2021
That’s really sad to hear Yhh I’d advise you order for Gcms note with that it will show u what stage the application is and what’s causing the delay from getting pre arrival.
The pre arrival is normally sent to those interviews are not required. So since his last response was about fixing an interview date. That explains why he hasn't received the pre arrival yet. Once he does then no interview required. Prolly he wud get it after the interview.

Reactions: Nykendukwe