30-03-2020
AOR Received.
26-11-2020
Med's Request
12-04-2021
Med's Done....
29-04-2021
Hey guys, I received Courier form from vfs today
Congratulations again! I wish you or your loved one safe travels and to come to Canada soon and safely!

If you gonna book a flight, try to avoid an arrival time in the afternoon. I say that cause I live by and know people that work at Pearson Airport in Toronto and if you arrive during peak times, the wait because of the extra tests/screenings can be up to 3 hours once you arrive. My friend got back from Greece last week at 2pm and didn't leave the airport till 4:50pm

For the rest of us waiting, I hope our wait ends very soon Inshallah and we are booking flights for our loved ones too

Nykendukwe

Oct 29, 2020
Very soon, hopefully, but try contact your MP and see what influence he can make for your file. Before I would suggest waiting for it exceed a year, but doesn't really matter.
I did already and the reply our MP got showed everything was passed and complete we’re just left with the final decision. The MP advised we wait that we’ll receive it soon .

Nykendukwe

Oct 29, 2020
Hello everyone
My application was received in October 2020, and by God’s grace I’m at the final stage of the process. I got pre arrival and medical passed in June 2021 since then no update. From the gcms note I ordered, everything looks ok, passed and complete I’m just left with the final decision. Please anyone who can help me out here with what you think we should do cause I’m really tired and don’t know what to do anymore my patience level is on a zero now . It’s more than two months since after pre arrival and no update at all the last email I sent, they replied and said it’s with an officer to finalize that’s all. Seeing everyone getting PPR is just leaving me worried. Please anyone

Reactions: Ali Al-Hassan

Dimilitantey

May 6, 2021
Hello everyone
My application was received in October 2020, and by God’s grace I’m at the final stage of the process. I got pre arrival and medical passed in June 2021 since then no update. From the gcms note I ordered, everything looks ok, passed and complete I’m just left with the final decision. Please anyone who can help me out here with what you think we should do cause I’m really tired and don’t know what to do anymore my patience level is on a zero now . It’s more than two months since after pre arrival and no update at all the last email I sent, they replied and said it’s with an officer to finalize that’s all. Seeing everyone getting PPR is just leaving me worried. Please anyone
We exactly in the same situation Pre-Arrival since June then medicals followed and passed in July. Email from AVO saying same as what they sent you. I guess it's just that Officer doing only GOD knows what. As for me I really lost it when it exceeded a year. Best stay calm cos this AVO can drive u crazy big time.

Reactions: Nykendukwe

Nneji

Star Member
Jul 14, 2021
Please will you get a UPS tracking ID when your passport has been couriered from VFS Lagos to u? Because the messages from VFS Lagos says to track your package on their courier partner website (which is UPS).
Any idea?