+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for Acrra Ghana applicants

Feb 15, 2021
Please will you get a UPS tracking ID when your passport has been couriered from VFS Lagos to u? Because the messages from VFS Lagos says to track your package on their courier partner website (which is UPS).
Any idea?
You're suppose to be given a tracking ID number from the courier service.

Nneji

Star Member
Jul 14, 2021
You're suppose to be given a tracking ID number from the courier service.
How does this happen pls?
Cos we have received the email and SMS that the package has been dispatched via their courier partner about 3 hours ago but no communication from UPS nor Tracking ID.
Pls how did you get yours?

Feb 15, 2021
How does this happen pls?
Cos we have received the email and SMS that the package has been dispatched via their courier partner about 3 hours ago but no communication from UPS nor Tracking ID.
Pls how did you get yours?
I haven't received any message from UPS about my tracking number. And the only email VFS Lagos sent was that my application has been collected from them. And they didn't mention anything like UPS, I just deduced that it's UPS that will pick it up from VFS Lagos.

Nneji

Star Member
Jul 14, 2021
I haven't received any message from UPS about my tracking number. And the only email VFS Lagos sent was that my application has been collected from them. And they didn't mention anything like UPS, I just deduced that it's UPS that will pick it up from VFS Lagos.
Yeah.. same here. They didn't mention "UPS" in the email (but that is their partner)
Was wondering cos VFS said to track with the courier partner and yet no UPS tracking ID was given. Thats why I asked if they give the tracking ID from UPS or maybe they will call instead. Dunno sha... lemme be waiting sha....

Feb 15, 2021
Yeah.. same here. They didn't mention "UPS" in the email (but that is their partner)
Was wondering cos VFS said to track with the courier partner and yet no UPS tracking ID was given. Thats why I asked if they give the tracking ID from UPS or maybe they will call instead. Dunno sha... lemme be waiting sha....
Yes, we'll keep waiting knowing fully well that this is the last phase of waiting for us.

Reactions: EjayMary and Nneji

Ali Al-Hassan

Star Member
May 27, 2021
Ontario
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
30-03-2020
AOR Received.
26-11-2020
Med's Request
12-04-2021
Med's Done....
29-04-2021
Hello everyone
My application was received in October 2020, and by God’s grace I’m at the final stage of the process. I got pre arrival and medical passed in June 2021 since then no update. From the gcms note I ordered, everything looks ok, passed and complete I’m just left with the final decision. Please anyone who can help me out here with what you think we should do cause I’m really tired and don’t know what to do anymore my patience level is on a zero now . It’s more than two months since after pre arrival and no update at all the last email I sent, they replied and said it’s with an officer to finalize that’s all. Seeing everyone getting PPR is just leaving me worried. Please anyone
Since my wife passed her medical in April, have not heard anything from them. And now they been ignoring my emails so is tough. I pray we get the good news we are looking for soon Inshallah. Now I'm gonna try and order her gcms notes

Reactions: Nykendukwe

IamChinelo

Jul 26, 2021
W
Since my wife passed her medical in April, have not heard anything from them. And now they been ignoring my emails so is tough. I pray we get the good news we are looking for soon Inshallah. Now I'm gonna try and order her gcms notes
What is her ECAS Portal showing?

Ali Al-Hassan

Star Member
May 27, 2021
Ontario
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
30-03-2020
AOR Received.
26-11-2020
Med's Request
12-04-2021
Med's Done....
29-04-2021
We tried to send a webform on Tuesday and got this response:

"Please be advised that your file is currently in queue to be scheduled for interview. No further action is required by you at this moment. You will be contacted once a date is fixed"

18 months of waiting and now they want us to wait longer for an interview :( are interviews a good thing? Also what type of questions should my wife expect?

Last edited:

anniegreat

Jul 26, 2021
Well God will perfect it, atleast you got a response , for the interview I have no idea but go to the number one of this page I think I read somewhere someone talk about his interview or so, atleast to have an idea, but they might also not ask you same question, because everyone application differs to individual, I pray in God's name that we get answered with speed, the wait game is almost over that I believe,.

"Please be advised that your file is currently in queue to be scheduled for interview. No further action is required by you at this moment. You will be contacted once a date is fixed"

18 months of waiting and now they want us to wait longer for an interview :( are interviews a good thing? Also what type of questions should my wife expect?

Reactions: Ali Al-Hassan

Ali Al-Hassan

Star Member
May 27, 2021
Ontario
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
30-03-2020
AOR Received.
26-11-2020
Med's Request
12-04-2021
Med's Done....
29-04-2021
Well God will perfect it, atleast you got a response , for the interview I have not idea but go to the number one of this page I think I read somewhere someone talk about his interview or so, atleast to have an idea, but they might also not ask you same question, because everyone application differs to individual, I pray in God's name that we get answered with speed, the wait game is almost over that I believe,.
Ameen thank you for you prayers we appreciate them and I'll go back and check and also do some research online

Dimilitantey

May 6, 2021

Wow, these guys are just so slow at everything. But shd feel good to know whats ahead of you atleast. Normally the interview is as a result of not living together physically for a while or less proof of relationship. Anyways a friend of mine who got interviewed said most of the questions were basics and mainly related to the file submitted. Thus;

When they met, how they met, how long, who introduced yall, hobbies and interests, also about the ceremonies be it wedding and reception, family & friends who know about yall and were present at the event etc.

I would suggest you study your file very well especially sector's where involves both of you to fill about your relationship. Another thing is to be really calm and honest during the interview cos at times the officer could be moody and might affect his decision. So be yourself and communicate well with him/her. You could also check out this thread https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/spousal-interview-questions.157678/ soo many questions there which might maybe freak you out so I think best to study your file.

Ali Al-Hassan

Star Member
May 27, 2021
Ontario
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
30-03-2020
AOR Received.
26-11-2020
Med's Request
12-04-2021
Med's Done....
29-04-2021
Wow, these guys are just so slow at everything. But shd feel good to know whats ahead of you atleast. Normally the interview is as a result of not living together physically for a while or less proof of relationship. Anyways a friend of mine who got interviewed said most of the questions were basics and mainly related to the file submitted. Thus;

When they met, how they met, how long, who introduced yall, hobbies and interests, also about the ceremonies be it wedding and reception, family & friends who know about yall and were present at the event etc.

I would suggest you study your file very well especially sector's where involves both of you to fill about your relationship. Another thing is to be really calm and honest during the interview cos at times the officer could be moody and might affect his decision. So be yourself and communicate well with him/her. You could also check out this thread https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/spousal-interview-questions.157678/ soo many questions there which might maybe freak you out so I think best to study your file.
Thank you for all your advice, will help my wife get ready with it

Reactions: Dimilitantey