+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for Acrra Ghana applicants

Noriscares

May 14, 2019
Hello House,
Please I did my biometrics in first week of February and was told the second day that my file has been moved to Accra. Please should I expect medical request anytime soon because I indicated am pregnant?
Count 5 months from the day they received your documents, be expecting MR from your 5th month.

Tanyusuf

Star Member
Jun 26, 2019
Hello House,
Please I did my biometrics in first week of February and was told the second day that my file has been moved to Accra. Please should I expect medical request anytime soon because I indicated am pregnant?
It is still possible you get MR. However, you may skip the xray aspect for now and proceed with the rest of the medicals and do the xray after you have given birth. But know that your application will be put on hold until after your xray result.

Reactions: Adeolafun

Rich4bright

Mar 9, 2016
I got an update on my account today and it’s a counterfoil. I submitted my passport on feb 19. How long can it get to vfs Lagos ?

Zikky

Jun 24, 2019
CoPR issued

@Zikky update?
Brother congrats , nothing yet o I guess it’s cause u submitted yours early, u submitted your passport on the 20th of February right ? I submitted mine on the 25th of feb then I got an email From vfs the next day (26th)stating my passport is en route to the ircc office that’s all up till now, and I was thinking cic would send an email that they received your passport, did u get that email before you got this counterfoil message? Congrats again

SirK

Star Member
Jul 11, 2019
Brother congrats , nothing yet o I guess it’s cause u submitted yours early, u submitted your passport on the 20th of February right ? I submitted mine on the 25th of feb then I got an email From vfs the next day (26th)stating my passport is en route to the ircc office that’s all up till now, and I was thinking cic would send an email that they received your passport, did u get that email before you got this counterfoil message? Congrats again
Fact. Thanks

Reactions: Zikky