+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for Acrra Ghana applicants

KingNas

Star Member
Jan 17, 2020
Got update Thursday
Submitted 21st Feb
Lagos VFS
I believe CoPR is counterfoil / wrong assumption.
Yes you're right ... it's a right assumption.
Did they send you any email from the embassy to notify or you just checked your status and found CoPR?

SirK

Star Member
Jul 11, 2019
Yes you're right ... it's a right assumption.
Did they send you any email from the embassy to notify or you just checked your status and found CoPR?
I meant CoPR is not counterfoil.
Counterfoil is issued when passport is stamped
CoPR is Copy/Confirmation(Credit Zikky) of PR
I checked it and saw the counterfoil issued then I got the email much later in the day.

Last edited:

Rich4bright

Mar 9, 2016
I meant CoPR is not counterfoil.
Counterfoil is issued when passport is stamped
CoPR is Copy of PR
I checked it and saw the counterfoil issued then I got the email much later in the day.
What exactly u mean by counterfoil is when passport is stamped? Cuz when I checked, it shows the issuance date and expired date which is 7 months from now, the same date medical expires

Zikky

Jun 24, 2019
I just want to clarify this, counterfoil is basically a message that signifies that your passport has been stamped with the entry visa, the copr( confirmation of permanent residence) is a piece of paper that comes back in the envelope with your already stamped passport and u present both the paper and your passport to the immigration at the point of entry am I right ?

Rich4bright

Mar 9, 2016
I just want to clarify this, counterfoil is basically a message that signifies that your passport has been stamped with the entry visa, the copr( confirmation of permanent residence) is a piece of paper that comes back in the envelope with your already stamped passport and u present both the paper and your passport to the immigration at the point of entry am I right ?
Thanks for this clarification

Reactions: Zikky

Zikky

Jun 24, 2019
Good morning Zikky have you heard from them please ..let me know if you hear from them. Thanks
Hi, no I’ve not but the message I’m on the lookout for is the counterfoil which I should get before the week runs out, once I get that I’ll update you

Rich4bright

Mar 9, 2016
Please does anyone knows how long it takes passport to get back to vfs Lagos? I got counterfoil update on March 4th and yet there is no email from vfs as to whether the passport has arrived. I submitted feb 19th. Thanks in advance

Last edited:

Zikky

Jun 24, 2019
Please does anyone knows how long it takes passport to get back to vfs Lagos? I got counterfoil update on March 4th and yet there is no email from vfs as to whether the passport has arrived. I submitted feb 19th. Thanks in advance
I’ll advise you give them a call or go on their website and track it, also they have a live chat section where u can inquire about your passport and from what I’ve read on here they hardly tell u your passport is ready for pick up, u have to be the one to call and inquire about it I’ll drop the link below that takes you straight to their track your application page

https://visa.vfsglobal.com/nga/en/can/track-application