+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for Acrra Ghana applicants

KingNas

Star Member
Jan 17, 2020
CoPR issued

@Zikky update?
Congratulations, After u submitted at vfs, you know vfs will send a message to notify you that they dispatch your passport, so after that did CIC sent an email that they received your passport, did u get that email before you got this counterfoil message?

SirK

Star Member
Jul 11, 2019
Brother congrats , nothing yet o I guess it’s cause u submitted yours early, u submitted your passport on the 20th of February right ? I submitted mine on the 25th of feb then I got an email From vfs the next day (26th)stating my passport is en route to the ircc office that’s all up till now, and I was thinking cic would send an email that they received your passport, did u get that email before you got this counterfoil message? Congrats again
No I didn't get any email

Reactions: Zikky

SirK

Star Member
Jul 11, 2019
Congratulations, After u submitted at vfs, you know vfs will send a message to notify you that they dispatch your passport, so after that did CIC sent an email that they received your passport, did u get that email before you got this counterfoil message?
No I didn't,only just got email in my GCkey;when I checked,the counterfoil was sitting pretty. The page stated application was complete also.

SirK

Star Member
Jul 11, 2019
Bro, Did they tell you it will be ready for pickup on Tuesday ? Cause I see people complain how vfs don’t tell you when your passport is ready for pickup
Someone got CoPR last week Thursday and picked up their passport Tuesday this week. Someone else picked their passport yesterday,got CoPR the same day.

SirK

Star Member
Jul 11, 2019
Please when did they update your account that you ve got COPR? When did u submit at vfs? Lagos or ghana vfs pls? I got the counterfoil update today. Thanks
Got update Thursday
Submitted 21st Feb
Lagos VFS
I believe CoPR is counterfoil / wrong assumption.

Last edited: