+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for Acrra Ghana applicants

SirK

Star Member
Jul 11, 2019
Really? They don’t charge again? I’ll be going to drop of mine tomorrow but I’ll hold some cash at hand just to be on the safe side.
Pls let me know when you're done and they don't collect money,we should beer with the money;this weather need cold drinks o

Reactions: Zikky

WBC

Star Member
Nov 13, 2019
We received our denial letter today. Reasons are they don’t believe our marriage is genuine. Our hearts are broken. I guess we can and will appeal, but will it make a difference? We have an age gap, and no appeal can change that.
I think the Appeal will be of help ,am as well waiting on my letter ,I had my interview 17th feb ...

Zikky

Jun 24, 2019
We received our denial letter today. Reasons are they don’t believe our marriage is genuine. Our hearts are broken. I guess we can and will appeal, but will it make a difference? We have an age gap, and no appeal can change that.
I’m so sorry to hear that, you might want to talk to an immigration lawyer concerning the appeal.

Darkmost85

Jan 24, 2019
[/QUOT
Sorry to hear about that. You can hope for the best and be positive about the appeal. God will see you through. Amen

KingNas

Star Member
Jan 17, 2020
Hi guys! I'm done with my interview.
Got there and the black lady took all my documents and went through them and I was told to go to the third room for my interview.
The VO was a woman and she was nice.
She told me she will be asking me questions regarding my application to confirm my eligibility and told me not to tell lies that i should say the truth, she said if she finds out that I'm lieing she will stop the interview.
VO : She asked about my travel experience
VO : Her Date of birth
VO : Where we met and date
VO : What she likes doing when she's free
VO : Where she works
VO : How often she visit
VO : Do I have anyone in canada ... I said no, just my wife.
VO : What I do for a living
VO : Does she send me money ... I told VO we support each other.
VO : What job do I intend to do in canada
VO : Our wedding date and how many people attended.
VO : When and where I proposed
VO : What happen after we met when she came back to me ... told VO I picked her at the airport to the hotel and that night we had sex (VO smiled) and we did lot of things together, we go shopping together, club together and more.
She then told me they will get back to me with their decision and she returned my passport and all other documents.
The interview took just 20min
I hope for the best and to get the golden email thanks to you all fam.
God bless you all.

Momo332

Oct 17, 2019
Got there and the black lady took all my documents and went through them and I was told to go to the third room for my interview.
She told me she will be asking me questions regarding my application to confirm my eligibility and told me not to tell lies that i should say the truth, she said if she finds out that I'm lieing she will stop the interview.
VO : What happen after we met when she came back to me ... told VO I picked her at the airport to the hotel and that night we had sex (VO smiled) and we did lot of things together, we go shopping together, club together and more.
She then told me they will get back to me with their decision and she returned my passport and all other documents.
God bless you all.
Good luck Man, they'll give it to you

Zikky

Jun 24, 2019
God bless you all.
Congrats in advance

Zikky

Jun 24, 2019
Was your application process through immigration lawyer or you did your self with your spouse .
We did ourselves, we just had a family friend who is a lawyer go through our documents and check for error, then we sent it off ourselves.

onyii_francez

Nov 20, 2019
Toronto
Hi guys, I'm hoping to understand the stage of my application.

So my husband's file got transferred to Accra on Dec 31, 2019 and I just checked ECAS and noticed that the date in line 2 was updated to February. Does anyone have an idea of what this means? Hubby has completed bio-metrics and I have received spousal sponsorship approval. The letter in Line 3 was the bio-metric request.
  1. We received ******'s application for permanent residence on November 20, 2019.
  2. We started processing ********'s application on February 11, 2020.
  3. We sent ******** a letter on December 14, 2019. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
Thank you.:)

Orobs93

Star Member
Jan 17, 2020
Please I am quite confused on how to arrange my documents, because they requested barcode pages after checklist, my question is

1 :should I take all the barcode pages from all the forms and add them together and place it after the checklist ...before placing the forms without the barcode pages according to the checklist.

2:I will be submitting work permit should I still place the work permit barcode page with the others together or separately after the others before outing the work permit form.

:which kind of envelope is good to put my forms in is it the normal brown envelope of any size? And do I have to seal it, and do I have to write anything on the envelope ?

Or should i put the work permit after the checklist and should the work permit barcode come first before the filled form or it’s okay to live it at its original position after the validation of the form.

before arranging the sponsorship forms
Should I leave the barcode pages in its original positions after validations or I should move them to the 1st positions of each filled forms
And some forms have up to 2 pages of barcodes pages