+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for Acrra Ghana applicants

Jamesl112

Star Member
Jun 6, 2019
I just checked the request letter and the chart. The letter and the chart do not specify how the format should be when providing the date of birth. I think you should be fine as there is no specification. But, if you haven’t submitted it yet, you can always reprint and write it the way it’s written in the passport. In Canada the standard (yyyy-mm-dd) format differs from some other formats used around the world. Unless it’s clearly specified how it should be formatted, then always use the way it is documented on your passport. In this case this case because they did not specify how to write the date of birth, you should be fine. Best of luck, you’re near the end of this process.
thank you

Rich4bright

Mar 9, 2016
Hi folks, does anyone knows how to track passport on vfs website? I got the tracking number but it’s showing nothing when I input the number

KingNas

Star Member
Jan 17, 2020
Hi guys decision made this morning and shortly after pre arrival services came in..ppr should come by next week..have a good weekend everyone.
Wow congratulations, My interview is the next coming ... going in there on Monday. Hope to come with good news fam.

Reactions: Zikky

Zikky

Jun 24, 2019
Wow congratulations, My interview is the next coming ... going in there on Monday. Hope to come with good news fam.
I pray it will be successful
Don’t be nervous during the interview and pay attention to what the interviewer say cause mine tried to trick me and twist dates but I corrected her, just be yourself and make a lot of eye contact..good luck

WBC

Star Member
Nov 13, 2019
I pray it will be successful
Don’t be nervous during the interview and pay attention to what the interviewer say cause mine tried to trick me and twist dates but I corrected her, just be yourself and make a lot of eye contact..good luck
My Officer said am answering questions about my spouse correctly like I did read a book of her so she is suspecting am not genuine and I told her I am ,she also try to trick me with countries of my in laws but corrected her ..Waiting to hear from them since I had interview before medicals..Good luck

MurphyA

Star Member
May 7, 2018
Hi guys decision made this morning and shortly after pre arrival services came in..ppr should come by next week..have a good weekend everyone.
Congratulations!!! We got Decision Made also but doing our medical this Tuesday. Looking forward to pre-arrival and PPR soon after

Reactions: Zikky