+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for Acrra Ghana applicants

MurphyA

Star Member
May 7, 2018
Ok ,I think the appeal will be of help and make things right through immigration lawyer ,We filed through immigration lawyer ,Hoping for the best .
Thank you. We pray so. Have you received any updates? Looking forward to hearing your good news soon!

WBC

Star Member
Nov 13, 2019
Thank you. We pray so. Have you received any updates? Looking forward to hearing your good news soon!
Yes praying so hard ,No update yet..Waiting to know what the news will be..Appeal will be ok ...My wife is a lawyer herself as well .

aabiola

Aug 24, 2018
Please I have a quick question.. How much do one has to pay at the vfs to submit his passport plus do I have to fill the part for eyes color

Zikky

Jun 24, 2019
Please I have a quick question.. How much do one has to pay at the vfs to submit his passport plus do I have to fill the part for eyes color
I submitted mine today and was asked to pay nothing, and yes u have to fill up the applicant section of the Height and eye colour form

aabiola

Aug 24, 2018
I submitted mine today and was asked to pay nothing, and yes u have to fill up the applicant section of the Height and eye colour form
please do you include that spouse I mean the height and eye color form plus do you include police report again.. will really appreciate that..Thanks

Zikky

Jun 24, 2019
please do you include that spouse I mean the height and eye color form plus do you include police report again.. will really appreciate that..Thanks
No just the principal applicant fills out the applicant section, leave the spouse and the dependent section blank, and as for police report, if they didn’t ask u specifically to submit a new one u don’t have to, I didn’t submit a new one.

aabiola

Aug 24, 2018
No just the principal applicant fills out the applicant section, leave the spouse and the dependent section blank, and as for police report, if they didthn’t ask u specifically to submit a new one u don’t have to, I didn’t submit a new one.

Thank you so much... Did you include cover letter