+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for Acrra Ghana applicants

Zikky

Jun 24, 2019
R
paid 7500
really? Tbh I didn’t pay nothing wasn’t asked to pay kobo i don’t know how that works, even when @SirK said he didn’t pay kobo when he submitted his I still went there with some money at hand and to my surprise I wasn’t asked to pay anything, but anyways you’ve submitted that’s more important.

KingNas

Star Member
Jan 17, 2020
Pre arrival and PPR just landed now ... I swear it was just grace and mercy of God throughout the process.... my interview was just 15min to 20min it went smoothly that the woman(VO) her self came out from her box and return all my documents with a smile and said thank you sir.
A very big thank you to everyone, I appreciate you all. For those that are still waiting, I wish you good luck, Pray is the master key.
Question : Is it adviseable to submit here at accra vfs or go back to lagos to submit?

Zikky

Jun 24, 2019
Pre arrival and PPR just landed now ... I swear it was just grace and mercy of God throughout the process.... my interview was just 15min to 20min it went smoothly that the woman(VO) her self came out from her box and return all my documents with a smile and said thank you sir.
A very big thank you to everyone, I appreciate you all. For those that are still waiting, I wish you good luck, Pray is the master key.
Question : Is it adviseable to submit here at accra vfs or go back to lagos to submit?
Congratulations big man.

Berntutu

Jan 10, 2020
Ghana
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Accra
AOR Received.
19th August 2019
Congratulations bro

Ineedanswers

Star Member
Jun 15, 2017
My husband submitted his passport the same day he got the request. He submitted in Accra and stayed back in Ghana to wait on it. In 4 business days he was notified to pick up.

Jamesl112

Star Member
Jun 6, 2019
My husband submitted his passport the same day he got the request. He submitted in Accra and stayed back in Ghana to wait on it. In 4 business days he was notified to pick up.
does it show on your online account if day received your passport how do you know if u don’t get the email

Tanyusuf

Star Member
Jun 26, 2019
Congratulations

Ineedanswers

Star Member
Jun 15, 2017
does it show on your online account if day received your passport how do you know if u don’t get the email
When you submit your passport they will take you phone number and your email. So they will send you periodic updates on the status of your passport. The moment the vfs sends off your passport you get an update etc..