Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-12-2014
Doc's Request.
Charged: 7-02-2015
Hi, I’m new here I’m a Canadian citizen Spousing my husband Outland this is my timeline

Application received July 24
Aor September 20th
Biometric requested September 23
Biometric done September 30
File transfer to Accra September 30
Application start processing October 11
Please how long more for Medical request???:(((
It's usually around 5 months after application received date.

agiegirl01

Star Member
Aug 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-12-2014
Doc's Request.
Another week is almost gone without a ppr here. What is happening with Accra these days !

agiegirl01

Star Member
Aug 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-12-2014
Doc's Request.
Have you tried to raise a GCMS to know the update on your account?,or is there any way of contacting the AVO directly
I sent an email they didn't reply.There are still January applicants waiting for DM / PPR on this forum.some December applicants just got PPR few weeks ago as well, so Accra is extremely slow

Beambie

Star Member
Jan 27, 2019
So my profile says Completed now and i got a counterfoil note in the profile which means visa has been stamped so hopefully we should have passport back latest Tuesday. Did you check your profile lately?
Thanks for the feedback, I was unable to link my application to my GCKEY so i only rely on ECAS report. However I was told passport is still at the embassy when i called vfs yesterday.

wizzyfc

Sep 21, 2019
Please how do I go about transmitting my passport to vfs. Thanks
You can submit your passport in person or by mail. If you are submitting in person, this is what you should do.
Proceed to VFS Global office at Lekki with your passport, the passport request letter, two passport photographs (one of the passport photograph should be stamped and signed by the photographer then your name and date of birth written on it). You should also fill form IMM008 and Additional Family Information Form ONLY if there has been a change in your family composition or marital status. If there is none, then there is no need filling out those two forms, just jump to the Height and Eye color chart. You will also pay a transmission fee of roughly N8200. I hope this helps. Do not hesitate to reach out if there is anything that is not clear to you.

Zikky

Jun 24, 2019
You can submit your passport in person or by mail. If you are submitting in person, this is what you should do.
Proceed to VFS Global office at Lekki with your passport, the passport request letter, two passport photographs (one of the passport photograph should be stamped and signed by the photographer then your name and date of birth written on it). You should also fill form IMM008 and Additional Family Information Form ONLY if there has been a change in your family composition or marital status. If there is none, then there is no need filling out those two forms, just jump to the Height and Eye color chart. You will also pay a transmission fee of roughly N8200. I hope this helps. Do not hesitate to reach out if there is anything that is not clear to you.
Hi, concerning the height and eye colour chart, is there a specific form where u fill for that information? Your reply is highly appreciated.

Apr 20, 2019
Ok.thank

Apr 20, 2019
Thanks for the reply. I didn't pay up to that, what I saw on the transmission serive fee is N7430 and that is what I paid. I hope I am on the right track .