Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-12-2014
Doc's Request.
Charged: 7-02-2015
Thanks for the reply. I didn't pay up to that, what I saw on the transmission serive fee is N7430 and that is what I paid. I hope I am on the right track .
Can you please share your timeline?
Thanks

Seyi__

Nov 18, 2018
You can submit your passport in person or by mail. If you are submitting in person, this is what you should do.
Proceed to VFS Global office at Lekki with your passport, the passport request letter, two passport photographs (one of the passport photograph should be stamped and signed by the photographer then your name and date of birth written on it). You should also fill form IMM008 and Additional Family Information Form ONLY if there has been a change in your family composition or marital status. If there is none, then there is no need filling out those two forms, just jump to the Height and Eye color chart. You will also pay a transmission fee of roughly N8200. I hope this helps. Do not hesitate to reach out if there is anything that is not clear to you.
Congrats. Can you please share your Timeline?

Noel1972

Star Member
May 21, 2017
Hi, no not yet, I was just asking so I know what to do when the time comes..I’m still awaiting medical, I’m a July applicant so I should get medical this month by Gods Grace.

same here, i have pre-arrival letter but no medical or bio-metrics yet, my case is a bit weird..

Noel1972

Star Member
May 21, 2017
Congratulate me first nah, Lol. Its God o. Went for the interview in Accra and I got the visa immediately and PR confirmation and later checked gckey says visa approved/completed and nothing on ecas.
My bad, congratulations my friend. I just felt that was strange but so happy for u bro...i guess they didnt want to bother u by asking u to go back and wait for PPR and all. cheers

MotherofD&J

Dec 10, 2019
Hello everyone, I’m new to this forum. Just wanting some help, the waiting is so difficult. I am a Canadian citizen and applied for my husband Below is my timeline

Received Doc March 15
May 14 Aor
May 23 payment request for biometric
May 30 biometric paid
Biometric completed June 24
Request for medical request August 13
Medical received sometime in August
Additional document requested August 19 sent August 21(unknown if it has been received)

When I check for the status it says in process. Just wanting to know when you think we will receive a decision

Marte

Mar 19, 2019
Hello everyone, I’m new to this forum. Just wanting some help, the waiting is so difficult. I am a Canadian citizen and applied for my husband Below is my timeline

Received Doc March 15
May 14 Aor
May 23 payment request for biometric
May 30 biometric paid
Biometric completed June 24
Request for medical request August 13
Medical received sometime in August
Additional document requested August 19 sent August 21(unknown if it has been received)

When I check for the status it says in process. Just wanting to know when you think we will receive a decision
I guess anytime from now. The wait is excruciating I know. We have almost the same timeline and we received our visa. So just keep your fingers crossed. The Lord is with you. March 14 applicant.