+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for Acrra Ghana applicants

Jnunya

Jun 13, 2019
My Visa office is in Accra and I’ve received PPR. I’m currently in France, can I send my passport to VFS Paris for stamping or I have to travel to Accra to get that done. I’m a Ghanaian resident but I’m here in Paris for a workshop lasting two months. I got my PPR today and there’s no way I can get to Accra before the 30 days deadline. Please advise!!

Maryxo

Jan 8, 2018
Hi, I’m new here I’m a Canadian citizen Spousing my husband Outland this is my timeline

Application received July 24
Aor September 20th
Biometric requested September 23
Biometric done September 30
File transfer to Accra September 30
Application start processing October 11
Please how long more for Medical request???:(((

Zikky

Jun 24, 2019
My Visa office is in Accra and I’ve received PPR. I’m currently in France, can I send my passport to VFS Paris for stamping or I have to travel to Accra to get that done. I’m a Ghanaian resident but I’m here in Paris for a workshop lasting two months. I got my PPR today and there’s no way I can get to Accra before the 30 days deadline. Please advise!!
Some one should correct me if im wrong but I think you’ll have to courier it down to the visa office in Accra.

Zikky

Jun 24, 2019
Hi, I’m new here I’m a Canadian citizen Spousing my husband Outland this is my timeline

Application received July 24
Aor September 20th
Biometric requested September 23
Biometric done September 30
File transfer to Accra September 30
Application start processing October 11
Please how long more for Medical request???:(((
From what I’ve read on here medical comes five months after you’ve submitted your application so u should get medical this month (dec) or latest January..I’m also awaiting my medical as well.

joy789

Star Member
Oct 17, 2019
You would have to send it to Accra. But i believe you can also reach out to cic explaining your peculiar situation they most probably will extend

Beambie

Star Member
Jan 27, 2019
Hi, were you directed to send your passport to the Lagos Visa Office?
I sent to VFS via DHL VFS sent to Lagos embassy because effective from November 2nd 2019 passport no longer goes to accra for visa stamping all PR travel documents will be processed at the Lagos embassy that was the reason passport transmission fee reduced from #17510 to #8190

Reactions: wizzyfc and Zikky

Beambie

Star Member
Jan 27, 2019
Some one should correct me if im wrong but I think you’ll have to courier it down to the visa office in Accra.
if u courier it how certain are u it will get back to u before u will have to leave France? Which passport will u used to travel back to accra if there were to be a form of delay from Accra issuing the visa n sending ur passport back to u. I think u should send a mail to accra informing them of ur situation and when u r likely to return to Accra let them advise u appropriately. My thought though

Reactions: Zikky

wizzyfc

Sep 21, 2019
I sent to VFS via DHL VFS sent to Lagos embassy because effective from November 2nd 2019 passport no longer goes to accra for visa stamping all PR travel documents will be processed at the Lagos embassy that was the reason passport transmission fee reduced from #17510 to #8190
Okay, thanks for the info. I was worried when my tracking says CALA and passport was supposed to be transmitted to Accra. Now you have allayed my concerns.

Jamesl112

Star Member
Jun 6, 2019
Really do you have the link for the news that says passport will no longer go to Accra