+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for Acrra Ghana applicants

tobicanadavisa

Star Member
Jan 9, 2019
Hello everyone, for the benefit of those just getting PPR and needs a template for a cover that we sent with all required docs to AVO, see below, I hope this helps (This is not a standard, it is just what i did)

Name: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Unique Client Identifier (UCI): XXXXXXXXXX
Application number: XXXXXXXXXX

High Commission of Canada

Immigration Section

P.O. Box 1639

42 Independence Avenue

Accra, Ghana

RE: Passport Request - Family Configuration Status

Sequel to the passport request mail received on the 29th October, 2019 for my visa application under the Canada Family Class Sponsorship Program, kindly note that my family configuration remains the same.

I have attached the under-listed documents alongside this cover letter in response to the passport request.

· Passport request letter

· Height & Eye Color Chart

· International Passport

· Visa Application Center Consent Form

· 2 Photocopies of passport data page

· 2 Passport photographs

· Passport transmission payment evidence to VAC

Name : XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Passport Number : XXXXXXXXXXX

Email : XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Mobile Number : XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Date :

Signature :

Thank you

tobicanadavisa

Star Member
Jan 9, 2019
My wife also picked up her stamped passport today with her COPR after its been sitting in VFS for almost 2 weeks. We expected we will get a notification for pick up but none came through. We submitted 4weeks ago. If you wait for VFS and dont get msg frm them after 3weeks of submission, just go there biko.

All the best to everyone!

Rich4bright

Mar 9, 2016
I ve got an additional documents mail today. Hopefully we got ppr as soon as the additional documents is provided.
It’s about dependents last name change

Reactions: Zikky

WBC

Star Member
Nov 13, 2019
People seem to be getting biometrics request letter shortly after AOR1. We've been waiting for over a month for biometric letter, Accra office....anyone else in the same boat? I'm loosing hope here. Don't understand why some are getting it so quickly, like a day or few days turn around and we are waiting over a month...any guidance is much appreciated.

Ephy610

Star Member
Feb 8, 2019
People seem to be getting biometrics request letter shortly after AOR1. We've been waiting for over a month for biometric letter, Accra office....anyone else in the same boat? I'm loosing hope here. Don't understand why some are getting it so quickly, like a day or few days turn around and we are waiting over a month...any guidance is much appreciated.
don't worry it will come eventually, I'm a February Applicant and still haven't done biometrics. But have already completed medical. I'm just praying and waiting for completion. It will get there.

Olabanji

Star Member
Nov 13, 2018
AVO silence is deafening.while studying the immitraker I noticed AVO last issue PPR to 1 applicant with April AOR,another applicant from March has spent 253 days and is still expecting PPR.No other person had received PPR from that April.I am June AOR,pls someone should encourage me.No GU after medical passed in July

agiegirl01

Star Member
Aug 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-12-2014
Doc's Request.
Charged: 7-02-2015
AVO silence is deafening.while studying the immitraker I noticed AVO last issue PPR to 1 applicant with April AOR,another applicant from March has spent 253 days and is still expecting PPR.No other person had received PPR from that April.I am June AOR,pls someone should encourage me.No GU after medical passed in July
Accra is very slow nowadays. We are early March as well, medicals passed since early September and no news since then.
More than 265 days since application received.

WBC

Star Member
Nov 13, 2019
Why is this office so slow? Reading multiple forums majority of other visa offices are working at completing applications in good time...Accra, wow....something else... so deflating to know they are taking so much time to process applications. .

Has anyone been in situation where they have representative but received email directly from immigration instead of immigration contacting representative.

Olabanji

Star Member
Nov 13, 2018
Accra is very slow nowadays. We are early March as well, medicals passed since early September and no news since then.
More than 265 days since application received.
Have you tried to raise a GCMS to know the update on your account?,or is there any way of contacting the AVO directly