Star Member
Aug 5, 2017
Category........
FAM
Med's Request
25-07-2017
Med's Done....
31-07-2017
Still waiting, I believe ppr is on the way Congrats @Kwamtin and all who have recieved good news this week!
They asked me to clarify some information on my schedule A and also asked me questions about my Facebook account. So I will advice fellow forum members to be careful on how they play around on Facebook. And the last question was when I last saw my wife.
It was pretty a short conversation like 10mins call.
can we have the number they used to call u and if we may know the exact question they asked u regarding Facebook since we’re all in the same boat so I can prepare Incase they call me on Monday

Kwamtin

Star Member
Aug 22, 2017
can we have the number they used to call u and if we may know the exact question they asked u regarding Facebook since we’re all in the same boat so I can prepare Incase they call me on Monday
It's the official number on their website, you can't connect to any officer through that number. I even missed the call at first and I tried to call them back but it was an automated answer, but thank God they called back.
And regarding my Facebook account, she was asking me if I've travelled to the US before and I said no. So I asked why she asked me that, and she said based on what she has seen on my checked in places on Facebook and someone commented that did I just returned from the US. So I told her I've never ever been to the US but she can contact the US embassy to confirm if she doubt it. Then she said no she just wanted to know because of what she saw on my page.
So I think you guys should be very careful with places you check in on social media esp facebook. It can ruin your application. Thank you

bbccanada

Jul 19, 2012
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
05-01-2017
Doc's Request.
none
AOR Received.
18-01-2017
File Transfer...
20-01-2017 in process Accra 02-02-2017
Med's Request
upfront
Interview........
No interview
Passport Req..
21-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-12-2017
It's the official number on their website, you can't connect to any officer through that number. I even missed the call at first and I tried to call them back but it was an automated answer, but thank God they called back.
And regarding my Facebook account, she was asking me if I've travelled to the US before and I said no. So I asked why she asked me that, and she said based on what she has seen on my checked in places on Facebook and someone commented that did I just returned from the US. So I told her I've never ever been to the US but she can contact the US embassy to confirm if she doubt it. Then she said no she just wanted to know because of what she saw on my page.
So I think you guys should be very careful with places you check in on social media esp facebook. It can ruin your application. Thank you
I am glad this topic pops up here and believe me everyone needs to be careful about posting on face book or at least make sure everything you post matches your application. During our application my wife was posting some picture and a lot of information so I stop her from doing so cos I know they can use that information during a background check.

Stellalawrence

Star Member
Nov 3, 2017
Annr
This is who is still waiting to hear something from March, April and May (who has not heard anything since their medicals were submitted). Am I missing anyone?

February – Mylove4God2017 (submitted more info)

March 7 - Annemariee

March 8 – stellalawrence

March 8 - graace2017

March 8 - Righteous

March 17 - McAkyne

April 4 – me

April 11 – Buckshot11

April 28 – Gattu_Milan

May 25 – donchick

Abayomi1111

Star Member
Nov 4, 2017
Hello house I'm the most favored person here, I just received PPR this morning.
So here's the breakdown :
I had a call from AVO on Monday and it was like an interview, on Tuesday I received an email for invitation to pre arrival services. Then today being Friday I had PPR. They also requested for additional forms like updated schedule A and additional family information form.
I give all the glory to God for the answered prayers. I'm February applicant. I can't wait for it to be over so I can be with my wife.
And I also know pray for all other applicants waiting to hear from AVO to keep praying, God will answer each and everyone of you. Thank you
Congratulations Kwamtim...... I rejoice with you. Congratulations once again

Reactions: Kwamtin

Gattu_Milan

Star Member
Oct 14, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Accra visa office
App. Filed.......
28 April 2017
Doc's Request.
14 June 2017
AOR Received.
10 June 2017
File Transfer...
25 July 2017
Med's Request
26 September 2017
Med's Done....
2 October 2017

bbccanada

Jul 19, 2012
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
05-01-2017
Doc's Request.
none
AOR Received.
18-01-2017
File Transfer...
20-01-2017 in process Accra 02-02-2017
Med's Request
upfront
Interview........
No interview
Passport Req..
21-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-12-2017
Thank you. My application wasn't received on February 14th 2017.
I had a procedural fairness letter on December 14th
@Kwamtin, I really remember your procedural fairness letter on December and I am glad that all the suggestion everyone was writing worked out at the end of the tunnel. I actually went back reading some comment wrote about that letter. I am happy to see you happy from that stressful moment last December hence I wish you the very best with your spouse. And my advice for anyone who got a procedural fairness letter is don't panic just relax and send them everything you have got. By God's grace if Kwamtin has done it yes you can ameen!

RoamingSpirit

May 5, 2017
For those who received the letter requesting more information, looking back, what do you think may have been missing in your initial applications, and what type of additional proof were you able to provide?

Kwamtin

Star Member
Aug 22, 2017
@Kwamtin, I really remember your procedural fairness letter on December and I am glad that all the suggestion everyone was writing worked out at the end of the tunnel. I actually went back reading some comment wrote about that letter. I am happy to see you happy from that stressful moment last December hence I wish you the very best with your spouse. And my advice for anyone who got a procedural fairness letter is don't panic just relax and send them everything you have got. By God's grace if Kwamtin has done it yes you can ameen!
You're right @bbccanada . It was a very stressful and difficult moment for me at that time and I must say I thank each and everyone of you for you're suggestions and advice. The truth is that you have to be truthful throughout your immigration process, if you have questions that need clarity don't hesitate to contact them. They are ever ready to assist you in anyway, you just have to be truthful to them. The slightest lie you make will ruin the entire application.
And also I believe each and everyone of you knows more about your application more than anyone else. People on the forum will give you their advice but it's up to you to be truthful to immigration no matter what advice people will give you. Immigration is not about being smart or someone knowing a lot about immigration process, rather it's all about being truthful. I hope my advice will help someone here.
I pray that God grants everyone here the approval in order to be with their loved ones and family. Thank you.

Kwamtin

Star Member
Aug 22, 2017
For those who received the letter requesting more information, looking back, what do you think may have been missing in your initial applications, and what type of additional proof were you able to provide?
Immigration will send you procedural fairness letter when an officer have doubt about your marriage. You must send all evidence you can lay your hands on, prove to them that your marriage is genuine and you're good to go.
And also when you lie about certain questions on the schedule A. You must be truthful about questions on schedule A because they will do all the background checks to find out it's true.
That's my experience though, but when you receive a procedural fairness letter, don't panic. You just have to gather more evidence and keep praying and leave the rest to God.

Reactions: Akanni2017

Ugoswife

Jan 7, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3rd October2016
AOR Received.
26th October 2016
File Transfer...
3rd November, 2016 ; 15th November In process in Accra
Med's Done....
2nd April, 2016
Congratulations to everyone getting PPR and for those still waiting, yours are on the way. Channel your energy into preparing for life here in terms of what you would like to do after you arrive. Think sending your university transcripts to WES or ICAS for degree equivalency, gettting a valid drivers license from Nigeria, research schools and courses close to your spouse if you want to take that path, if you’re a licensed professional you may want to start reading up how to get a license in that field if you want to do the same work in Canada.
Right now, due to the pressure of the wait we tend to forget what happens afterwards which is understandable. Things move really quickly here and time is expensive so getting prepared with most of the information you need will help you settle in faster. If you’re a pharmacist and looking for further information on the options in Canada, you can PM me.