Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
24-10-2017 Submitted 01-12-2017
VISA ISSUED...
23-12-2017
LANDED..........
before end of the year
You're right @bbccanada . It was a very stressful and difficult moment for me at that time and I must say I thank each and everyone of you for you're suggestions and advice. The truth is that you have to be truthful throughout your immigration process, if you have questions that need clarity don't hesitate to contact them. They are ever ready to assist you in anyway, you just have to be truthful to them. The slightest lie you make will ruin the entire application.
And also I believe each and everyone of you knows more about your application more than anyone else. People on the forum will give you their advice but it's up to you to be truthful to immigration no matter what advice people will give you. Immigration is not about being smart or someone knowing a lot about immigration process, rather it's all about being truthful. I hope my advice will help someone here.
I pray that God grants everyone here the approval in order to be with their loved ones and family. Thank you.
oh yes, I totally forgot it was @Kwamtin that had that issue! I'm glad it's sorted out. Did you use a lawyer or deal with it on your own? How did you manage to convince them? I'm quite curious as yours is a good case study and comeback! Congratulations once again!

larrykay247

Star Member
Nov 11, 2017
I'm so happy to hear that AVO is working and congrats to everyone that got PPR, settling in here couple with the weather is really crazy. I urge others to stay strong as more PPR is coming to the house.

Reactions: Akanni2017

Kwamtin

Star Member
Aug 22, 2017
oh yes, I totally forgot it was @Kwamtin that had that issue! I'm glad it's sorted out. Did you use a lawyer or deal with it on your own? How did you manage to convince them? I'm quite curious as yours is a good case study and comeback! Congratulations once again!
Yes it wasn't easy for me but with prayers I was able to overcome it. I didn't hire a lawyer, I responded on my own with my wife and left the rest for God to intervene

Ugoswife

Jan 7, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3rd October2016
AOR Received.
26th October 2016
File Transfer...
3rd November, 2016 ; 15th November In process in Accra
Med's Done....
2nd April, 2016
Yes it wasn't easy for me but with prayers I was able to overcome it. I didn't hire a lawyer, I responded on my own with my wife and left the rest for God to intervene
Congratulations! I'm glad you were able to sort the issue out. Your case seemed quite complex but thank God it's all over.