+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for Acrra Ghana applicants

Blackstar67

Star Member
Dec 15, 2017
Hello house I'm the most favored person here, I just received PPR this morning.
So here's the breakdown :
I had a call from AVO on Monday and it was like an interview, on Tuesday I received an email for invitation to pre arrival services. Then today being Friday I had PPR. They also requested for additional forms like updated schedule A and additional family information form.
I give all the glory to God for the answered prayers. I'm February applicant. I can't wait for it to be over so I can be with my wife.
And I also know pray for all other applicants waiting to hear from AVO to keep praying, God will answer each and everyone of you. Thank you
I had a call from AVO on Monday and it was like an interview, on Tuesday I received an email for invitation to pre arrival services. Then today being Friday I had PPR. They also requested for additional forms like updated schedule A and additional family information form.
I give all the glory to God for the answered prayers. I'm February applicant. I can't wait for it to be over so I can be with my wife.
And I also know pray for all other applicants waiting to hear from AVO to keep praying, God will answer each and everyone of you. Thank you
congratulations

Reactions: Kwamtin

McAkyne

May 19, 2017
Nigeria
Visa Office......
Accra
Congratulations

RoamingSpirit

May 5, 2017
This is who is still waiting to hear something from March, April and May (who has not heard anything since their medicals were submitted). Am I missing anyone?

February – Mylove4God2017 (submitted more info)

March 8 – stellalawrence

March 17 - McAkyne

April 4 – me

April 11 – Buckshot11

April 28 – Gattu_Milan

May 25 – donchick

Mylove4God2017

Star Member
Aug 5, 2017
Category........
FAM
Med's Request
25-07-2017
Med's Done....
31-07-2017
This is who is still waiting to hear something from March, April and May (who has not heard anything since their medicals were submitted). Am I missing anyone?

March 8 – stellalawrence

March 17 - McAkyne

April 4 – me

April 11 – Buckshot11

April 28 – Gattu_Milan

May 25 – donchick
Still waiting, I think blackstar is missing from list. I believe ppr is on the way Congrats @Kwamtin and all who have recieved good news this week!

Jayotuks

Star Member
Jul 30, 2017

March 8 – stellalawrence

March 17 - McAkyne

April 4 – me

April 11 – Buckshot11

April 28 – Gattu_Milan

May 25 – donchick
I am still waiting May 23

Reactions: Akanni2017

RoamingSpirit

May 5, 2017
This then:

February – Mylove4God2017 and blackstar67 (submitted more info)

March 8 – stellalawrence

March 17 - McAkyne

April 4 – me

April 11 – Buckshot11

April 28 – Gattu_Milan

May 23 - Jayotuks

May 25 – donchick

Kwamtin

Star Member
Aug 22, 2017
Congrats dear. Pls wat n wat did Dey ask u over d fone
They asked me to clarify some information on my schedule A and also asked me questions about my Facebook account. So I will advice fellow forum members to be careful on how they play around on Facebook. And the last question was when I last saw my wife.
It was pretty a short conversation like 10mins call.

geografa

Apr 30, 2017
They asked me to clarify some information on my schedule A and also asked me questions about my Facebook account. So I will advice fellow forum members to be careful on how they play around on Facebook. And the last question was when I last saw my wife.
I am SO CURIOUS to know what kinds of things they were getting suspicious about! Can you give us an idea (if it's personal, then please disregard this request).. but, wow... I guess it's good that they are checking into everything, and FB is public domain after all! But..kind of creepy!

Abiebie

Star Member
Jan 18, 2018
Ok, tnk u