Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
03 02 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Soonest by Gods grace
LANDED..........
Soonest by Gods great grace
Hello Everyone, I come on here every week hoping to hear of someone's good news to help brighten up my day and encourage me that the wait is truly almost over. It is quite heart breaking to hear of @ myLord's refusal. So painful to say the least. The Lord is your strength and God will surely turn things around for good. Stay strong :)

Angeleyes19

Star Member
Jul 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-04-2015
AOR Received.
09-05-2015
File Transfer...
25-06-2015**Ecas changed to "in process" Oct 9,2015**
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
25-03-2015
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
03 02 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Soonest by Gods grace
LANDED..........
Welcome to all the newbies..you will definitely find tons of encouragement and great advice. There are some very knowledgeable people on here. :D

Angeleyes19

Star Member
Jul 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-04-2015
AOR Received.
09-05-2015
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
25-03-2015
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
03 02 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Soonest by Gods grace
LANDED..........
I must admit that I sometimes feel so discouraged when I see Jan-March applicants still waiting for PPR, and I'm still all the way in April :eek:
Although I know AVO doesn't exactly follow the months in that other, it's still worrisome.
I'm all in on the petition idea. What is Trudeau doing btw?? Some people need to get written up or fired!
This is insane!!! :mad:

Angeleyes19

Star Member
Jul 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-04-2015
AOR Received.
09-05-2015
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
25-03-2015
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
03 02 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Soonest by Gods grace
LANDED..........
Pardon my venting pips! Longgg day at work today, and would have been great to come home to my hubby and vent! :(
It's been a few weeks now and still nothing positive from AVO :eek:
This is not re unification of families, it's more like tearing homes and futures apart!
It will never be our portion in Jesus Name. We will all come out victorious regardless of the situation.
God is still in the business of doing great miracles. :)

crucial

Star Member
Jun 27, 2014
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lamour said:
Hey @crucial,
It's been a while, how have you been
Hello lamour
I am just here keeping low profile and still trusting God for my breakthrough with CIC. Thanks for asking and be remain strong as we see the end of this wait soon.
One love and hugs to you. God bless you and yours.

BENESTEL

Star Member
Jun 5, 2015
ONTARIO
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MARCH 20, 2015
Doc's Request.
NONE
AOR Received.
MAY 21, 2015
File Transfer...
MAY 15, 2015
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
FEB 11, 2015
Interview........
WAIVED - STATUS CHANGED 09OCT2015 IN PROCESS
Passport Req..
JAN 12, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
JAN 21, 2016
LANDED..........
FEB 5, 2016
Thank you so much. I am fully behind it. I will get all my friends that ever had to deal with Immigration to sign it. Quite frankly I think our voice should be heard. One of the major things that brought the Harper Government down was Immigration. So enough talk from Mr. Trudeau, we need action! I think we can circulate it all over. You know, many people don't know about this thread. But if they see it pop on their social media newsfeed, they would sign it. What do you think? Good News cometh!
whitelion said:
@ Ardenacieso
I do not heard anything from AVO. I am really tired of this waiting .
I hope we all get good news very soon.
My wife is just tired and is no more complaining.
Accra AVO is just full of lazy agent I guess.
Good luck everybody.

@BENESTEL
I will try to write the petition and post it here and we get get as much people as possible to sign it.

Tolexmi

Jun 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-Sept-2015
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
23-Oct-2015
File Transfer...
09-Nov-2015
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
23-May-2016
VISA ISSUED...
3-June-2016
LANDED..........
14th July 2016.
BENESTEL said:
Thank you so much. I am fully behind it. I will get all my friends that ever had to deal with Immigration to sign it. Quite frankly I think our voice should be heard. One of the major things that brought the Harper Government down was Immigration. So enough talk from Mr. Trudeau, we need action! I think we can circulate it all over. You know, many people don't know about this thread. But if they see it pop on their social media newsfeed, they would sign it. What do you think? Good News cometh!
I am in full support of this petition we talking about.

But after we have all signed ( a considerable number of people) , then whats d next step? anything to our benefit ?

BENESTEL

Star Member
Jun 5, 2015
ONTARIO
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MARCH 20, 2015
Doc's Request.
NONE
AOR Received.
MAY 21, 2015
File Transfer...
MAY 15, 2015
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
FEB 11, 2015
Interview........
WAIVED - STATUS CHANGED 09OCT2015 IN PROCESS
Passport Req..
JAN 12, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
JAN 21, 2016
LANDED..........
FEB 5, 2016
The next thing is to get it out there I believe. Circulate it enough that the media would have to get on it and carry the story for us. I know it's a bit of a daring task and quite high, but I believe it is doable. What do you guys think?
Tolexmi said:
I am in full support of this petition we talking about.

But after we have all signed ( a considerable number of people) , then whats d next step? anything to our benefit ?

inHisowntime

Star Member
Jun 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra VO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 19, 2015
File Transfer...
March 17, 2015 went "In process" Sept 7, 2015
Med's Done....
11-11-2014
Passport Req..
Oct. 6, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
AVO rec. PP Oct. 9, 2015 & Visa Issued Oct. 19
LANDED..........
Landed Oct 25. Glory be to the Most High
Good day my friends.

i feel all your frustration. about 7 weeks ago, I was in your shoes. the wait, the pain, the emotions, the stress, the anxiety etc. is just tooo much. it breaks my heart to read that someone has been refused. As much as it difficult to wait, please do not lose hope. regardless of the religion you practice, prayers will bring you lots of comfort. I pray that the good Lord hears every whisper of the heart and reunite many families as possible on this forum before the end of the month. To all those going through the appeal process, it is my prayer that God will touch hearts and change decsions in your favor.

have a good day everyone

whitelion

Star Member
Jan 7, 2010
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2015
Nomination.....
CSQ application sent on June 08 and CSQ received on July 21st 2015
AOR Received.
24-04-2015
File Transfer...
29-05-2015*** File changed to in process on October 09 2015
Med's Done....
16-02-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
26-01-2016
LANDED..........
06-02-2016 by God 's blessings
@House

Can you take a look at this thread
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/montreal-protest-t388706.0.html

It is just for the inland application but people who are in Montreal or near Montreal can participate in order to give Mr Trudeau that Petition. I feel like Accra is discriminating against us.

Be bless guys. I know for sure we are all winners in the blood of Jesus Christ. We will be reunited with our love one very soon.

lamour

Jan 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-01-15
AOR Received.
18-03-15
File Transfer...
23-03-15
Med's Done....
09-12-14
Passport Req..
01-03-16
VISA ISSUED...
23-03-16
LANDED..........
15-04-16
Angeleyes19 said:
Pardon my venting pips! Longgg day at work today, and would have been great to come home to my hubby and vent! :(
It's been a few weeks now and still nothing positive from AVO :eek:
This is not re unification of families, it's more like tearing homes and futures apart!
It will never be our portion in Jesus Name. We will all come out victorious regardless of the situation.
God is still in the business of doing great miracles. :)
I feel you.

lamour

Jan 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-01-15
AOR Received.
18-03-15
File Transfer...
23-03-15
Med's Done....
09-12-14
Passport Req..
01-03-16
VISA ISSUED...
23-03-16
LANDED..........
15-04-16
crucial said:
Hello lamour
I am just here keeping low profile and still trusting God for my breakthrough with CIC. Thanks for asking and be remain strong as we see the end of this wait soon.
One love and hugs to you. God bless you and yours.
Please continue to persist also ask questions to immigration consultant. To know their input and the way forward. Being kept in the dark is disheartening.
Big hug to you too.

lamour

Jan 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-01-15
AOR Received.
18-03-15
File Transfer...
23-03-15
Med's Done....
09-12-14
Passport Req..
01-03-16
VISA ISSUED...
23-03-16
LANDED..........
15-04-16
whitelion said:
@House

Can you take a look at this thread
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/montreal-protest-t388706.0.html

It is just for the inland application but people who are in Montreal or near Montreal can participate in order to give Mr Trudeau that Petition. I feel like Accra is discriminating against us.

Be bless guys. I know for sure we are all winners in the blood of Jesus Christ. We will be reunited with our love one very soon.
Thanks for sharing.
I'm sure the awareness will make a difference in the future. Canada inland and Outland family sponsorship application seem to be the worse compared to other countries. It's a shame.

ghanaboy2

Star Member
Jul 31, 2015
glow2shine said:
I would like to take a moment to give a shout out to MOH1979, Ghanaboy, Gonja, MercyofGod and our very own Lamour. Thanks for your prompt responses to members’ concern(s).
Here is my time line
Visa Office: Accra
App Filled: Jan 27, 2015
File Transfer to Accra: March 31
Med Exam Done: Nov 2014
October 2015: AVO sent us mail requesting for additional information to prove genuineness of our relationship
November 2015: AVO sent email to my wife to undergo another Upfront Med Exam which was done same month.
Current Status: In Process............... we are now patiently waiting
Yes grow2shine you are almost there...good u satisfied the vo....it can be very intimidating when dealing with canadian immigration but it won't last forever
@lamour is there any good news so far? I came to check on u guys once more before the end of the year

ghanaboy2

Star Member
Jul 31, 2015
olorvi said:
Hello all

Just wanted to give an update! It took me a week to get 1500 pages of all our messages together from yahoo, and it has been sent over to the embassy as of yesterday.. The only thing I am worried about was the fact that yahoo kept freezing and would not let me get the messages leading all the way back to Dec 2012, I was only able to get to August 2013. I sent the few emails that we had from 2012 in the package as well as an explanation. I just pray it is enough. My husband is sending his WAEC separately, but I am still worried that they will say they don't believe our relationship is genuine even with all the evidence I was able to provide. I sincerely hope that they will not do that!

I am truly scared they are going to deny us because I could not get all the messages they asked for............
Olorvi...is ur relationship not genuine? If it is then why are u worried about the truth? U have to provide chats and that is what u have done....they will have to request more proof if they aren't convince of ur case the messages u provided is enough to show a continuation of relationship even after marriage whatsoever
Keep ppsitive