+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for Acrra Ghana applicants

Beam

Aug 6, 2018
Based on last year's processing, it seems like September is one of the slowest months. I read the contents from last year September applicants. It seems like it took a while to get ppr as well. For instance, a September 16 applicant received ppr on October 2nd.

My fellow Septemplicants, we are almost at the end of the journey. Let's keep the hope alive.

Reactions: maki22

maki22

Jan 6, 2018
Based on last year's processing, it seems like September is one of the slowest months. I read the contents from last year September applicants. It seems like it took a while to get ppr as well. For instance, a September 16 applicant received ppr on October 2nd.

My fellow Septemplicants, we are almost at the end of the journey. Let's keep the hope alive.
Let's hope that is the case. They have to wrap up most cases by end of the year.

Reactions: Beam

Lizzer_

Feb 6, 2018
I will advice you not to complicate issues for yourself, leave your application the way you have submitted it . since her first husband had nothing legal with her about marriage, that means they were just dating, it was not a legalized marriage, immigration won't have any interest on that. ... again, when did your wife applied for the US visa? I will need that info for me to assure you if the Canada immigration can have access to her us visa application or not. ... I am talking to you with experience that happened to me personally and right now, I have my passport request mail cooling in my inbox
Hi primus,

I would like to ask you some question in in private if you don't mind. Am having an issue similar to the above, and I would need your advice.
Thanks.

Jemmy

Oct 14, 2017
Thanks so much, she applied thrice. 2012 and 2015. And after that she applied again in January 2018 and they gave her the USA visiting visa. It was after that we submitted our application.
Please advice

Blackstar67

Star Member
Dec 15, 2017
Hello Forumers, my wife had her interview today and on her way home she got a medical request . she does have a daughter who should also undergo medicals because we included her in the application but we noticed a mistake on the year of birth of our daughter. the year of birth is up by one year and AVO is requesting her birth cert again. There was a mistake in the one we issued in the beginning of the application and we want to send them a new one with the right year of birth. Is this going to creat an issue with them at all or we should forget about it and leave it as it is. are they going to charge us with misrespresentation if we send them the new one. Thanks

Wakki

Champion Member
Sep 18, 2017
Hello Forumers, my wife had her interview today and on her way home she got a medical request . she does have a daughter who should also undergo medicals because we included her in the application but we noticed a mistake on the year of birth of our daughter. the year of birth is up by one year and AVO is requesting her birth cert again. There was a mistake in the one we issued in the beginning of the application and we want to send them a new one with the right year of birth. Is this going to creat an issue with them at all or we should forget about it and leave it as it is. are they going to charge us with misrespresentation if we send them the new one. Thanks
better you send the corrected birth certificate as you don't want your daughter to use the wrong DOB in Canada......you may send a copy of the correct birth certificate and an explanation note through IRCC Webform to AVO.....don't see how this will create any problem if your dependent daughters age is less than 22......its always good to be honest with IRCC......Good Luck

Blackstar67

Star Member
Dec 15, 2017
better you send the corrected birth certificate as you don't want your daughter to use the wrong DOB in Canada......you may send a copy of the correct birth certificate and an explanation note through IRCC Webform to AVO.....don't see how this will create any problem if your dependent daughters age is less than 22......its always good to be honest with IRCC......Good Luck
Thanks for the reply.

Mylove4God2017

Star Member
Aug 5, 2017
Category........
FAM
Med's Request
25-07-2017
Med's Done....
31-07-2017
Hey Blackstar congrats on the medical request if i may ask did you recieve Ppr along with the medical request or only medical request ? Can you please clarify things? Thanks!

Blackstar67

Star Member
Dec 15, 2017
Hey Blackstar congrats on the medical request if i may ask did you recieve Ppr along with the medical request or only medical request ? Can you please clarify things? Thanks!
They asked for medicals for both my wife and daughter and the next day i got invitation to pre arrival services in our account. thats all we got so far.We were worried about the year of birth for our daughter which was one year ahead. We will be sending them a corrected birth certificate with an explanation of why they have the wrong year of birth on file.

Last edited:

Beam

Aug 6, 2018
PPR request (September applicant).

Does anyone know the average time in days it takes for vfs to send PUM?

Based on research from previous applicants, it takes an average of 27 days. Is this accurate?

maki22

Jan 6, 2018
PPR request (September applicant).

Does anyone know the average time in days it takes for vfs to send PUM?

Based on research from previous applicants, it takes an average of 27 days. Is this accurate?
Hi, did you get PPR today? Did you get pre arrival? Yes give it a month for Visa. Congratulations.

Reactions: Beam