+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for Acrra Ghana applicants

adotey

Jul 16, 2016
I received this message on my ecas yesterday
  1. We sent you medical instructions on September 3, 2018. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Reactions: maki22

maki22

Jan 6, 2018
I received this message on my ecas yesterday
  1. We sent you medical instructions on September 3, 2018. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
This means they have sent you a request to get a medical examination. This is standard procedure. They usually send it 5 months exactly from the date of the Acknowledgment of Receipt.

Check your GCKey for the letter and medical exam request available online, if you have linked your application to GCKey. It should be available in PDF format for download, print and to take to a panel physician. Follow the instructions closely. It seems that most of the panel physicians require appointments to be made for the examination.

You can check out the links and information about medical requests on the "new" thread listed in my signature block below.

Good luck.

Last edited:

Jemmy

Oct 14, 2017
Hi Everyone

Please I’ll appreciate if someone can help me out with my question.

My spouse told me that she once applied for a visa in USA and stated that she’s married, but the marriage is not legal.
I met her after she left the guy and we got married.
We already applied for the spouse sponsorship but now she’s very scared because of her Married information with USA.
Here is my concern(1) ll the Canadian immgration find out that she’s once applied in US and filled a different name as her husband name? (2) we never stated in our application that she’s once married because the marriage then was just introduction and not a legal one(3) ll this have any negative effect on our application?

Please I’ll really appreciate your response

God bless

Mylove4God2017

Star Member
Aug 5, 2017
Category........
FAM
Med's Request
25-07-2017
Med's Done....
31-07-2017
Hi Everyone

My spouse told me that she once applied for a visa in USA and stated that she’s married, but the marriage is not legal.
We already applied for the spouse sponsorship but now she’s very scared because of her Married information with USA.
Here is my concern(1) ll the Canadian immgration find out that she’s once applied in US and filled a different name as her husband name? (2) we never stated in our application that she’s once married because the marriage then was just introduction and not a legal one(3) ll this have any negative effect on our application?

God bless
The Canadian immigration law states that, you should answer every question truthfully and in my own experience, I’ll suggest u seek a legal action and write them a honest letter informing them that, it was a honest mistake and your informing them now before they find out because as long as it’s in the U.S.A’s database, it’s easy for Canada to find out so please see a Lawyer and act as soon as possible.

Reactions: maki22

maki22

Jan 6, 2018
I concur with the above. You need an immigration lawyer because it is a complicated issue and you need to take correct steps in order to see this application through.

maki22

Jan 6, 2018
I CANT LINK MY APPLICATION TO TH GCKEY
HOW CAN I DO IT
Go to this link:
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/account/link-paper-online.html

Make sure you put number of applicants as 2 for you and spouse or add all dependents as well.

Sometimes though some applications can't be linked.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1226&top=23

Also note today that online services were/are down and tomorrow there is scheduled maintenance as well.

Keep trying.

Reactions: Pete2020
May 9, 2018
Hi Everyone

God bless
I will advice you not to complicate issues for yourself, leave your application the way you have submitted it . since her first husband had nothing legal with her about marriage, that means they were just dating, it was not a legalized marriage, immigration won't have any interest on that. ... again, when did your wife applied for the US visa? I will need that info for me to assure you if the Canada immigration can have access to her us visa application or not. ... I am talking to you with experience that happened to me personally and right now, I have my passport request mail cooling in my inbox

Jemmy

Oct 14, 2017
The Canadian immigration law states that, you should answer every question truthfully and in my own experience, I’ll suggest u seek a legal action and write them a honest letter informing them that, it was a honest mistake and your informing them now before they find out because as long as it’s in the U.S.A’s database, it’s easy for Canada to find out so please see a Lawyer and act as soon as possible.
Thanks so much for your Respond.