+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for Acrra Ghana applicants

maki22

Jan 6, 2018
You are welcome.

You can visit the below link named "new thread" to check out how the process works.

Last edited:

Livy2018

Jul 7, 2018
I am new to this forum. Please help.

I am a PR applicant under the Express Entry FSW Programme. I just got to know that my application is at the Accra VO. I am a July AOR. Anyone in my shoes that has an idea for PPR timeline for AVO or the relevant thread for similar applicants.

Thank you.

Reactions: maki22

maki22

Jan 6, 2018
I am new to this forum. Please help.

I am a PR applicant under the Express Entry FSW Programme. I just got to know that my application is at the Accra VO. I am a July AOR. Anyone in my shoes that has an idea for PPR timeline for AVO or the relevant thread for similar applicants.

Thank you.
Sorry, this forum is for spousal sponsorship applicants only, and not the Express Entry stream. You should search out an EE thread elsewhere. You can try here: https://www.nairaland.com/4657743/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled

maki22

Jan 6, 2018
That is my base :):):). Just thought I could get more info about AVO
Well they process each immigration stream differently and also each file is unique so there is no way of actually being able to pinpoint when your file will be completed. There is an EE WhatsApp chat group so they may help.

Livy2018

Jul 7, 2018
Well they process each immigration stream differently and also each file is unique so there is no way of actually being able to pinpoint when your file will be completed. There is an EE WhatsApp chat group so they may help.
Soo grateful for your response. May I have a link to the whatsapp group

Canadabound53

Oct 5, 2018
Speaking of WhatsApp groups, please note that a brand new open and free chat group for Accra Visa Office Spousal Sponsorship Applicants has been created.

All past, present and future applicants for spousal sponsorship program only are welcome.

Every member will be vetted to provide what immigration program they have applied to and their AOR date.

The link is as follows:

https://chat.whatsapp.com/EJ9yfAFVSCwHebrXXibxfL

Do not post your numbers here online due to safety and privacy concerns.

Thank you.

Last edited:

Orukonla

Sep 30, 2018
requested
Thanks a lot for this info. I'm very grateful. I'm sorry, I was off here for a while due to some circumstances. I travelled once again to see my panel physician over this, but he advised that I contact the AVO to notify them about the previous test, since it's still within its validity (1 year). I got the print out of the previous updated medical info from him indicating that the result has been sent to the AVO. He instructed I send that print out to them to inform the. Please can I email them and attach that document to it? Or do I have to send it through my local visa office? Have you contacted the AVO over your medical test after the result was sent by your panel physician? If yes, please how did you go about it - email or visa office? Has anyone else on here done something similar? Please I need your advice? My previous medical test result was sent to them already 6 months ago and it should be valid for 1 year. I need to inform them about the previous test because these tests are expensive and I may still be asked to do another one after my case is concluded eventually (this happens sometimes), depending on how long it takes. Please anyone who has been there should advise me. Thanks a lot.

Orukonla

Sep 30, 2018
Hello everyone. Please does anyone on here have the Accra Visa Office e-mail address that is currently valid and working? Thanks a lot.