+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for Acrra Ghana applicants

maki22

Jan 6, 2018
I think this forum has been silent for sometime now is it because, people who used to comment here have got PPR’s or everyone is being confidential? I stand to be corrected
I was hoping to see more input on this thread too but people have gone silent for some reason. I think it's both that some people have resolved their files and others don't want to contribute. That's why it was odd when there was opposition to creating a new thread that would be more of an information repository, a quick reference tool, and discussion point for members whose files are still outstanding or for new members just to keep things going.

This thread used to be on and off but now it seems to be dead.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mylove4God2017

Mylove4God2017

Star Member
Aug 5, 2017
Category........
FAM
Med's Request
25-07-2017
Med's Done....
31-07-2017
Everything is fantastic, thank you. Just enjoying being together and getting the kids organized to go to school in a few weeks.

No update still?
Oh nice, we thank God that you have reunited with your family at last. Blessing to you and your family as you embark on this new journey.

Still no update on my end :( Still trusting and patiently waiting. God is in control.

Reactions: maki22

Mylove4God2017

Star Member
Aug 5, 2017
Category........
FAM
Med's Request
25-07-2017
Med's Done....
31-07-2017
I was hoping to see more input on this thread too but people have gone silent for some reason. I think it's both that some people have resolved their files and others don't want to contribute. That's why it was odd when there was opposition to creating a new thread that would be more of an information repository, a quick reference tool, and discussion point for members whose files are still outstanding or for new members just to keep things going.

This thread used to be on and off but now it seems to be dead.
I hear you, i guess we can continue to keep this forum alive lol. Btw how is the process going for you are you currently waiting for ppr too?

Beam

Aug 6, 2018
Hi guys! I know that this has been a very stressful process for all of us. Sometimes, I get so frustrated that it's hard to be positive because being away from my spouse for this long is pure agony. However, knowing that each passing day brings the processing journey closer to the end helps a little. In addition, knowing that others are also going through the same process helps as well. I know that I'm not alone. In fact, this group forum has been a support network for me. Let's keep the hope alive.

P.s Kudos to @maki22 and @Mylove4God2017 for keeping the page active.

I pray that we will hear great news very soon.

May 9, 2018
okay guys, just to help keep people's hopes alive, I really didnt want to share this till after my interview but i have decided to share my little news because I know how I refresh the page every time just to see people's update from avo just to keep my spirit up because the waiting period is like forever for we applicants. I got request for interview on Friday and was also asked to bring my passport and all original documents we submitted when we applied. we were also advised to pay permanent residence fee if we haven't done so. the interview is scheduled in 3 weeks time in Accra visa office.. am July 2017 applicant and i never heard anything from avo after my medicals in January 2018 till last Friday I got that mail for interview.. I hope this helps and give hope to a lot of people waiting and hoping for their moments.

maki22

Jan 6, 2018
I hear you, i guess we can continue to keep this forum alive lol. Btw how is the process going for you are you currently waiting for ppr too?
Thank you. Yes I am still waiting for PPR. It's been full 11 months since AOR and hoping to hear if not before then at 12 months.

maki22

Jan 6, 2018
Hi guys! I know that this has been a very stressful process for all of us. Sometimes, I get so frustrated that it's hard to be positive because being away from my spouse for this long is pure agony. However, knowing that each passing day brings the processing journey closer to the end helps a little. In addition, knowing that others are also going through the same process helps as well. I know that I'm not alone. In fact, this group forum has been a support network for me. Let's keep the hope alive.

P.s Kudos to @maki22 and @Mylove4God2017 for keeping the page active.

I pray that we will hear great news very soon.
Thank you for your support.

Reactions: Beam

maki22

Jan 6, 2018
okay guys, just to help keep people's hopes alive, I really didnt want to share this till after my interview but i have decided to share my little news because I know how I refresh the page every time just to see people's update from avo just to keep my spirit up because the waiting period is like forever for we applicants. I got request for interview on Friday and was also asked to bring my passport and all original documents we submitted when we applied. we were also advised to pay permanent residence fee if we haven't done so. the interview is scheduled in 3 weeks time in Accra visa office.. am July 2017 applicant and i never heard anything from avo after my medicals in January 2018 till last Friday I got that mail for interview.. I hope this helps and give hope to a lot of people waiting and hoping for their moments.
Thank you for your willingness to share your experience, it is greatly appreciated. Wishing you a successful and quick resolution to your file.

Beam

Aug 6, 2018
Thanks for sharing this news. This enables us to know which month they've reached.. I hope that the interview will go well.

maki22

Jan 6, 2018
Thanks for sharing this news. This enables us to know which month they've reached.. I hope that the interview will go well.
They are supposed to be starting September October and November batch in September. The other earlier files seem to be left over from previous batch.

Beam

Aug 6, 2018
That's fanstatic that some August applicants are getting PPRs. I guess we can hope for September. Thanks for the insight. I appreciate it. :)

May 9, 2018
lol.... I got the visa already bro... they aren't gonna ask me questions from physics and chemistry right? just questions from a genuine relationship I have been for over 3 years with a child in between, the officer who is going to interview me should be the one getting ready...lol