Aug 5, 2017
Category........
FAM
Med's Request
25-07-2017
Med's Done....
31-07-2017
Hello again....
For those in Ghana, which ECA approved institution will allow myself and my school to send all docs via email?
And do I have to wait for the ECA report before choosing which educational background i fall under?
Can u pls brief us on what’s ECA so we’ll have an idea of how to help in answering your questions unless we assume you’re in the wrong forum cos,this is the forum for Family sponsorship only. Under Which category did u apply?

Kwamtin

Star Member
Aug 22, 2017
Hello everyone, jux wanna know, has anyone from Ghana been accepted and successfullly landed as a PR in Canada?
And how long does the processing take from time of submitting all docs to your home office.
Hi! Yes I'm from Ghana and I landed as a PR in Canada on somewhere ending of march 2018. I applied February 2017 and It took immigration 13months to process my application. I received procedural fairness somewhere along the line and had to gather more documentation to proof to them that my marriage was genuine. They also had concerns with my previous surname change and I had to provide more documentation to convince them, it was pretty tough but with God I was able to overcome it. Just be truthful in all your information and documentation to IRCC.

jkyereh

May 22, 2018
Accra
Hi! Yes I'm from Ghana and I landed as a PR in Canada on somewhere ending of march 2018. I applied February 2017 and It took immigration 13months to process my application. I received procedural fairness somewhere along the line and had to gather more documentation to proof to them that my marriage was genuine. They also had concerns with my previous surname change and I had to provide more documentation to convince them, it was pretty tough but with God I was able to overcome it. Just be truthful in all your information and documentation to IRCC.
Thanks for the response... . Really appreciate it

balasana89

Feb 11, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
18-01-2018
Doc's Request.
02-03-2018 - Schedule A and PCC
AOR Received.
02-03-2018 AOR 1
File Transfer...
29-03-2018
I honestly do not know what these guys are reviewing or not reviewing.... How long does it take to go through an application form and make your decision... if you have doubts... call couples for interviews and get this over with.... I mean this is ridiculous...
Honestly. This office seems to be able to do whenever and whatever they please.

Quite a few ppl from Jan 2018 forum have already received PPR. This process makes you feel so helpless. Even just to see your GCMS notes takes almost 6 weeks now!

Gallant1010

Apr 4, 2018

Quite a few ppl from Jan 2018 forum have already received PPR. This process makes you feel so helpless. Even just to see your GCMS notes takes almost 6 weeks now!
Are they Accra as well ...the Jan 2018 PPR?

Lizzer_

Feb 6, 2018
Hi kwamtin,
Please i would like to ask you some few question concerning my application, you have been through this whole process and I think you can advise me on my situation, how can I inbox you in private. Is urgent, Thank you, I shall await your response

maki22

Jan 6, 2018

Not possible for spousal applications through Accra Visa Office - the average processing time is 10 to 15+ months. 10 months is actually exception so most applications if lucky will be looked at 12+ months.

That timeline you provided is for a different immigration stream altogether such as Express Entry applications which are not discussed in this thread.

Last edited: