+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applicant from Accra Visa Office Connect Here

strangeprof

Jul 3, 2017
Sent Passports and photographs to Accra on 6th Marrch. Was received on 8th march. on 21st, I got approval mail, on CIC website, Counterfoil and doc number dated 20th March. Yet to receive pick up mail from AVO. Send a mail today, got automated response.

How long does it take to get Pick up mail, after application has been approved? Please let me know.
Hello Hunkygee,

Did you get a Pick up mail yet from AVO? If yes, could you tell me when? My passport got to them about the same time and I'm still expecting to hear from them.

Thanks

maki22

Jan 6, 2018
I m proposing a class action against Accra cic and would like others who have been mistreated to join in an share their experience. Please you can share your experience only if you don't want to join the class action. Those invited are primarily for family/spouse sponsorship. This class again would be in form of a strong representation with PM and Minister of Immigration office about the manner in which cic Accra treats family sponsorship and others.

We shouldn't stay silence and take whatever Accra dished out to us. If you're a sponsor living in Ontario please join this effect. Please write me at: igenny@me.com. I am currently PR living in Toronto and in the same situation as others too. I sponsored my wife and three kids in 29th August, 2016 and was approved 30 days later (Sept 29th 2016). The file was sent to Accra that day according to their letter to us but since then we only had two correspondence from Accra twice for additional documents. This is an application that should have been finalized within 12 months!

We can make a difference. Write me and share you experience and let's do something about this madness from cic accra. I know some actors in cic Accra by names who are responsible for this but we need proof to back it up.

PLEASE JOIN THIS EFFORT!
Great idea but I suggest you should post this idea in the official thread for spousal sponsorship in Accra which is Thread for Acrra Applicants (yes Accra is misspelled) on the canadavisa forum. Good luck.

glonyx

Dec 2, 2017
I am new to the forum.. My wife is the principal applicant for PNP and we started the whole process march 1st, 2017. We got a decision made on the ecas and a correspondence on the 15th feb 2018 from LVO that a mail was sent but we should wait for the mail to respond. We waited for weeks and never got any mail until my wife sent them replies asking that whatever glitch be fixed and the mail resent. She got a reply on the 13th March 2018 from LVO with the earlier expected mail which happened to be the PPR. We then handled all needed info and resent back and have not heard anything from both the LVO and AVO. We had to send an email stating clearly the reason of our late submission of the PPR due to the computer glitch that stopped LVO from sending the PPR mail on the 16th feb as stated on our ecas. Do anyone have any pointers if the delay in submission would afffect our case, oweing that till today we have heard nothing from AVO or LVO.. advices would be greatly appreciated...
This happened to someone in the January AOR group. He got his PPR resent to him after about 5 weeks. Don't think there's any issue. Did you send your passport and documents to Accra? If yes, just be patient because Accra VO is a bit slow.

Paulomoh

Mar 27, 2018
Thanks a lot for the relieving words. And yes we had already sent in our passports and all.. We just have to trust God and wait...

Onabanjo

Oct 18, 2017
Good day all, i found out on IRCC Accra webform that 20 business days is the normal given time for visa processing, so as many under the normal time can wait until otherwise then you can send them a mail

YemyemA

Jun 21, 2016
Hello house, I need some information. I have done my medicals and passed last year, in March I got request for proof of funds pay slip reference letter from employer. It was sent within a week. My question is please what is next after this and how long does it take or rather what time frame? Thank you.

abiandbabyy

May 10, 2018
I need help guys! I started sponsoring my hubby and step children since 2016. after a long processing from Accra immigration, they finally approved and requested for passports. we sent passports after 12 weeks we got pick up mail April 18. we have paid Dhl still we haven't received passports whatsoever. I really don't know what to do. help

Manojgdv

Star Member
Nov 18, 2015
Hi All,

I submitted my passport to vfs Lagos Nigeria which has been forwarded I turn to Accra office.

I came from USA to Nigeria for one month and I need to travel back on 26may but I haven't got any update from vfs since 15days

Is there a way to speed up my process as I cannot reviel that I don't have my passport with me to my company and have to travel at any cost

I saw something to withdraw international passport in vfs website but will I be able to resubmit again from USA in case if I withdrew my passport n application

I submitting my application through vfs any idea on when can I expect my passport

Adolphite

Star Member
Mar 15, 2018
Hi All,

I submitted my passport to vfs Lagos Nigeria which has been forwarded I turn to Accra office.

I came from USA to Nigeria for one month and I need to travel back on 26may but I haven't got any update from vfs since 15days

Is there a way to speed up my process as I cannot reviel that I don't have my passport with me to my company and have to travel at any cost

I saw something to withdraw international passport in vfs website but will I be able to resubmit again from USA in case if I withdrew my passport n application

I submitting my application through vfs any idea on when can I expect my passport
WoW! This is a very serious issue. You need to talk to the embassy yourself.

seancole

Star Member
Sep 13, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Are there any new updates with regards to submission and pickup time with new VFS processing time?

Tge

Dec 9, 2017
Hi guys,

Please i need your assistance. My PPR request letter states:

As of May 1, 2018, all original documents, including passports, must be submitted via the VAC.

Please see: http://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/ and follow the instructions under the “Passport Transmission Services” section.

From all the discussion its seems DHL is faster, so my questions is can i send my passports directly to Accra irrespective of what the letter states?

Thanks

dannio

Star Member
Dec 1, 2016
Hi guys,

Please i need your assistance. My PPR request letter states:

As of May 1, 2018, all original documents, including passports, must be submitted via the VAC.

Please see: http://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/ and follow the instructions under the “Passport Transmission Services” section.

From all the discussion its seems DHL is faster, so my questions is can i send my passports directly to Accra irrespective of what the letter states?

Thanks
Follow the instructions in the mail.They have stopped using DHL every passport request submission and transmission is through VFS now

favbless

Oct 21, 2013
Visa Office......
Montreal
App. Filed.......
17-12-2013
Nomination.....
October 2016
AOR Received.
4-5-2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
soon in JN
Med's Request
soon in JN
Med's Done....
soon in JN
Interview........
Waived in JN
Passport Req..
soon in JN
VISA ISSUED...
2018 hallelujah
LANDED..........
2018 Amen
Are there any new updates with regards to submission and pickup time with new VFS processing time?
I will like to get an answer to this question too.

Crystalline

Jan 5, 2018
Hello!
Please I realized my application was moved to Accra after calling the agents. I would like to know how long it takes for Accra to process ones permanent residence application.
Thank you.

Reactions: IyanuTiSele