+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applicant from Accra Visa Office Connect Here

maki22

Jan 6, 2018
Hello!
Please I realized my application was moved to Accra after calling the agents. I would like to know how long it takes for Accra to process ones permanent residence application.
Thank you.
Between 10 and 15 months for spousal applications from date of receipt of application by IRCC.

There is a different thread for spousal applicants to Accra.

maki22

Jan 6, 2018
I need help guys! I started sponsoring my hubby and step children since 2016. after a long processing from Accra immigration, they finally approved and requested for passports. we sent passports after 12 weeks we got pick up mail April 18. we have paid Dhl still we haven't received passports whatsoever. I really don't know what to do. help
As of May 1 I think you have to go through VFS to get passports back. They stopped using DHL.

Crystalline

Jan 5, 2018
Between 10 and 15 months for spousal applications from date of receipt of application by IRCC.

There is a different thread for spousal applicants to Accra.
Thanks for responding. I am the principal applicant not doing spousal application but express Entry. Please do you have any idea?

IyanuTiSele

Jul 8, 2018
Hi guys
I sent an email to CIC to inquire about my Vo and got the below reply

“Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your file is currently located at the Canadian visa office in Accra, Ghana.

Because of the specific nature of your enquiry, we invite you to contact them directly in order to:

• Report important changes,
  • Provide documents,
  • Obtain information regarding the status of your application, or
  • Enquire on an outcome to a request.
You will find the complete list of visa offices on our website.

Once you select the office you wish to contact, you will be presented with the different ways you may contact them.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.”

From the above, I know my File is being processed in Accra. Any recent Express entry (Accra Visa Office), please share your timeline.

Faithful2018

Jul 9, 2018
Hi guys
I sent an email to CIC to inquire about my Vo and got the below reply

“Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your file is currently located at the Canadian visa office in Accra, Ghana.

Because of the specific nature of your enquiry, we invite you to contact them directly in order to:

• Report important changes,
  • Provide documents,
  • Obtain information regarding the status of your application, or
  • Enquire on an outcome to a request.
You will find the complete list of visa offices on our website.

Once you select the office you wish to contact, you will be presented with the different ways you may contact them.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.”

From the above, I know my File is being processed in Accra. Any recent Express entry (Accra Visa Office), please share your timeline.
It seems we are both in AVO.i called ircc and was told my visa office is in accra .i would really like to know if there's anyone who recently got PPR whose visa office is in accra. My AOR is may 21st

DENGUET

Jan 29, 2018
Hello Guys,
Sent my passports on the 20th of June after PPR 2 days earlier. This is the message I am seeing on the VFS tracking interface - Visa application, tracking ID No.wwwwwwwww– Your processed passport has been dispatched from the Canada Visa Office ACCRA , on 05/07/2018 to the Canada Visa Application Centre.
And yet there is no update or approval on the mycic page, although spouse is yet to send her passports yet...
pLease advice ......

Nkayzee

Star Member
Jul 19, 2018
Please my AOR is December 20, 2017. My app got forwarded to AVO on March 12th, passed medicals. My current stage is background check. Please is there anyone at the same stage with me? And what's next after that.