+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applicant from Accra Visa Office Connect Here

glonyx

Dec 2, 2017
Can anyone advise on Accra's timeline for approval and PUM for FSW? I sent my passport via DHL on 01 March 2018, Accra received the package on 05 March 2018. I am yet to hear from Accra since then. It is 17 days already since Accra received my passport.

Aot of PNPs got approval this month within 7 days, PUM in 2 days and return/delivery in 3 days totalling 12 days. Your comment counts.
Some people have said they sent a reminder mail to them and that triggered the PUM

Ayofem

Mar 16, 2018
My passport was delivered to Accra on 26th feb 2018, via VFS Lagos. Since then I have not heard anything from then,it's 26 days already.

FMT

Star Member
Feb 28, 2018
Hi guys,

If I may ask, relatively how long did your application take to get PPR after ITA submission? I am just about to start the process, waiting for ITA and I have heard not too good stories about Accra VO. Hoping it goes smooth.

glonyx

Dec 2, 2017
Hi guys,

If I may ask, relatively how long did your application take to get PPR after ITA submission? I am just about to start the process, waiting for ITA and I have heard not too good stories about Accra VO. Hoping it goes smooth.
Your application might be treated by another visa office. The case processing centre at Ottawa is the fastest. Pray your file get

hunkygee

Apr 13, 2016
Sent Passports and photographs to Accra on 6th Marrch. Was received on 8th march. on 21st, I got approval mail, on CIC website, Counterfoil and doc number dated 20th March. Yet to receive pick up mail from AVO. Send a mail today, got automated response.

How long does it take to get Pick up mail, after application has been approved? Please let me know.

BBank

Mar 24, 2015
I m proposing a class action against Accra cic and would like others who have been mistreated to join in an share their experience. Please you can share your experience only if you don't want to join the class action. Those invited are primarily for family/spouse sponsorship. This class again would be in form of a strong representation with PM and Minister of Immigration office about the manner in which cic Accra treats family sponsorship and others.

We shouldn't stay silence and take whatever Accra dished out to us. If you're a sponsor living in Ontario please join this effect. Please write me at: igenny@me.com. I am currently PR living in Toronto and in the same situation as others too. I sponsored my wife and three kids in 29th August, 2016 and was approved 30 days later (Sept 29th 2016). The file was sent to Accra that day according to their letter to us but since then we only had two correspondence from Accra twice for additional documents. This is an application that should have been finalized within 12 months!

We can make a difference. Write me and share you experience and let's do something about this madness from cic accra. I know some actors in cic Accra by names who are responsible for this but we need proof to back it up.

PLEASE JOIN THIS EFFORT!

Paulomoh

Mar 27, 2018
I am new to the forum.. My wife is the principal applicant for PNP and we started the whole process march 1st, 2017. We got a decision made on the ecas and a correspondence on the 15th feb 2018 from LVO that a mail was sent but we should wait for the mail to respond. We waited for weeks and never got any mail until my wife sent them replies asking that whatever glitch be fixed and the mail resent. She got a reply on the 13th March 2018 from LVO with the earlier expected mail which happened to be the PPR. We then handled all needed info and resent back and have not heard anything from both the LVO and AVO. We had to send an email stating clearly the reason of our late submission of the PPR due to the computer glitch that stopped LVO from sending the PPR mail on the 16th feb as stated on our ecas. Do anyone have any pointers if the delay in submission would afffect our case, oweing that till today we have heard nothing from AVO or LVO.. advices would be greatly appreciated...

Tosode

Star Member
Oct 23, 2012
Root
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03 Jan 16
Nomination.....
19 July 16
AOR Received.
17 Nov 16
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
upfront 15 Aug 17
Med's Done....
passed + ADR 21 Aug 17
I am new to the forum.. My wife is the principal applicant for PNP and we started the whole process march 1st, 2017. We got a decision made on the ecas and a correspondence on the 15th feb 2018 from LVO that a mail was sent but we should wait for the mail to respond. We waited for weeks and never got any mail until my wife sent them replies asking that whatever glitch be fixed and the mail resent. She got a reply on the 13th March 2018 from LVO with the earlier expected mail which happened to be the PPR. We then handled all needed info and resent back and have not heard anything from both the LVO and AVO. We had to send an email stating clearly the reason of our late submission of the PPR due to the computer glitch that stopped LVO from sending the PPR mail on the 16th feb as stated on our ecas. Do anyone have any pointers if the delay in submission would afffect our case, oweing that till today we have heard nothing from AVO or LVO.. advices would be greatly appreciated...
Keep checking your gckey account for approval and pick up mail