+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for Acrra Ghana applicants

Wakki

Champion Member
Sep 18, 2017
Good day everyone,

Please I am having issues with linking my application to my account.
I appreciate helpful tips regarding this.
Thanks
You must have received AOR1.....know your UCI and Application number..... and you may wait some days after AOR1 for your application to show in IRCC process queue.

The Principal Applicant should Click on the “Continue to GCKey” button to Create an Online Account.......Create an account or sign in

Please read the wiki article in the link below, this summarizes one method that may work.

All about MyCIC

Last edited:

Amps

May 18, 2018
Unfortunately no, there is no chance that the application will be completed by August. You will get the request to do medicals at 5 months and then probably not hear anything for another 5 months are more. Current processing is between 10 months and 15 months.
Ok thanks

Reactions: jkyereh

Mylove4God2017

Star Member
Aug 5, 2017
Category........
FAM
Med's Request
25-07-2017
Med's Done....
31-07-2017
Good evening house. I got an email for my interview (so excited). Any hints pls? Also, they requested originals of alot of documents. Do they return it back because i think ive read here about them not returning it. The interview is in 2 months but i want to be as prepared as possible.
We thank God you’ve finally heard from AVO that means they must be waking up again with Goodnews and victory is already yours.

Wakki

Champion Member
Sep 18, 2017

Press Next

Jan 25, 2018

olawunmif

Jul 22, 2015
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
03-01-2017
AOR Received.
13-01-2017
File Transfer...
27-01-17
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
None so far
Passport Req..
Expectant
VISA ISSUED...
Expectant
Oh I see your timeline now. Maybe order your notes ASAP, if you haven't already, to see what they are concerned about.

Do you have to go to Ghana?
I have my notes and have an idea what they are concerned about. I just needed tips from those who may have gone through the stage and how long it takes go get a respinse back. Yes i have to go to ghana

olawunmif

Jul 22, 2015
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
03-01-2017
AOR Received.
13-01-2017
File Transfer...
27-01-17
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
None so far
Passport Req..
Expectant
VISA ISSUED...
Expectant
We thank God you’ve finally heard from AVO that means they must be waking up again with Goodnews and victory is already yours.
YEs. Thanks alot. Im probably the only JAN 2017 applicant left here...it will end in praise. That i know

Blackstar67

Star Member
Dec 15, 2017
HI . WE are in the same shoes. Since jan 2017 yet no response even after our gcms notes says interview is needed. It is well
On the other hand, i think the whatsapp group has rendered this page dead wwhich shouldnt be. Those who reciev good news encourage those of us waiting, while we can also share struggles which others can help others in similar issues. Not sure pple can scroll up and read on whatsapp about past solution to problems. My thought tho. I hope we revive this forum. I havent been posting cos no news at my end.
Hello. Please May i know when you submitted your application.

olawunmif

Jul 22, 2015
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
03-01-2017
AOR Received.
13-01-2017
File Transfer...
27-01-17
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
None so far
Passport Req..
Expectant
VISA ISSUED...
Expectant

me2605

Jun 3, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
04-07-17
AOR Received.
14-08-17
File Transfer...
29-08-17; AOR 2 16-10-17
I have my notes and have an idea what they are concerned about. I just needed tips from those who may have gone through the stage and how long it takes go get a respinse back. Yes i have to go to ghana
It will surely end in Praise. Thank God you’ve been contacted on the interview date. Can you please share with us what they have concerns about. There might be someone who might learn from it. Thanks

jkyereh

May 22, 2018
Accra
Hello everyone, jux wanna know, has anyone from Ghana been accepted and successfullly landed as a PR in Canada?
And how long does the processing take from time of submitting all docs to your home office.