+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for 2019 - 2020 - Dependent Child sponsorship Applications

jaymechanical

Aug 30, 2016
Guys,

It looks like, they are sleeping on the approved applications for the applicants within Canada.
I've got PPR on 5th Aug and till now no sign of COPR or Portal email....

Such a sad and painful situation.

Reactions: cecict and Thabe

cecict

Jul 14, 2018
Guys,

It looks like, they are sleeping on the approved applications for the applicants within Canada.
I've got PPR on 5th Aug and till now no sign of COPR or Portal email....

Such a sad and painful situation.
What is your Visa Office? mine is NDVO...
Even I got a medical request...it was passed and then I can see a DM on ECAS...but no sign of PPR...
How did you got the PPR ? in GCKEY or email ?
I think there is a new process of E-COPR...

cecict

Jul 14, 2018
Received PPR email. It says to raise a Webform to request Virtual Landing.
Do we get a reply within a week or so ?
How is the process of virtual landing ?

jaymechanical

Aug 30, 2016
Received PPR email. It says to raise a Webform to request Virtual Landing.
Do we get a reply within a week or so ?
How is the process of virtual landing ?

I have received PPR on 5th August, raised 2 webforms so far.
No reply received.

Congratulations on PPR but now you are in for 2 months waiting at least.

Reactions: cecict

cecict

Jul 14, 2018
I have received PPR on 5th August, raised 2 webforms so far.
No reply received.

Congratulations on PPR but now you are in for 2 months waiting at least.
Did you tried calling them ? Did you raised Webform for New Delhi right ?
I think they might be transferring the file to Ottawa for virtual landing which might be taking time.
My kid have a passport which does not require a Visa or an ETA. So, just waiting for E-COPR / PR card...

bcpnp_phd2017

Mar 19, 2017
You cant contact them, they just reply they don't answer due to the Afgan crisis...
I got Permanent Resident Confirmation portal process email for my inland application:

received Jan. 26, 2021
Medical May 14, 2021
supporting docs requested by CIC: September 15, 2021 and sent September 20, 2021
Pre-arrival: Oct. 23, 2021
Permanent Resident Confirmation portal process: Nov. 2nd

ankurrana

Star Member
Jun 8, 2015
I got Permanent Resident Confirmation portal process email for my inland application:

received Jan. 26, 2021
Medical May 14, 2021
supporting docs requested by CIC: September 15, 2021 and sent September 20, 2021
Pre-arrival: Oct. 23, 2021
Permanent Resident Confirmation portal process: Nov. 2nd
Congratulations, I am in a similar situation, just received email to apply for Permanent resident conformation portal.

In the letter, they have asked below -

In your reply to this email, copy and paste this template and fill in the information for yourself and for each member of your family. If you are not sure of the exact date(s) of your entries to Canada, you can provide your best estimate.

My application is inland for my dependent son, and we both parents are already PR. Do I need to share our details as well or only the applicant's(son's) details

bcpnp_phd2017

Mar 19, 2017
Congratulations, I am in a similar situation, just received email to apply for Permanent resident conformation portal.

In the letter, they have asked below -

In your reply to this email, copy and paste this template and fill in the information for yourself and for each member of your family. If you are not sure of the exact date(s) of your entries to Canada, you can provide your best estimate.

My application is inland for my dependent son, and we both parents are already PR. Do I need to share our details as well or only the applicant's(son's) details
Congrats to you too. I didn't include parents info in my reply email. Only Option A as he is under 18, and other requested info you mentioned.