+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for 2019 - 2020 - Dependent Child sponsorship Applications

jaymechanical

Aug 30, 2016
Hi, I am in similar situation as urs, i received the invite for prearrival services on June 17th, and today IRCC sent me a letter asking for more details to set up an account in "PR confirmation Portal". Do you know this?
It seems this is a new way of confirming PR applications to avoid Covid outbreak for applicants within Canada.
I am still waiting to hear from them on such request, already raised the webform.

Please keep updating your status so we can be sure on what's going on.

KanadianGuy

Star Member
Aug 10, 2017
It seems this is a new way of confirming PR applications to avoid Covid outbreak for applicants within Canada.
I am still waiting to hear from them on such request, already raised the webform.

I replied back with my email and they sent me the password for logging in to the PR confirmation portal. We are suppose to declare our presence in Canada and submit a Photo (digital) through the portal. I assume IRCC will now simply print the PR card and send it over if the photo they have is acceptable.

Ricky5206

Aug 16, 2016
Update -

Application Submitted - October 9th, 2020
AOR - Jan 22nd, 2021
Sponsor eligibility - Feb19th, 2021
Medical Submitted - Feb 25th, 2021
Medical Passed - March 9th, 2021
Pre-Arrival Service Notification Received: Aug 11, 2021
Application status - In progress

ANISH K

Aug 25, 2016
Can anyone share, the relevant link of the forum to follow after PPR.
I have already filled the VFS Passport submission webform, but it has been 24 hours since I haven't received the Payment link yet.
update:
Payment receipt notification received from VFS after 2 days of making payment.
This email has ' AIRWAY BILL NUMBER ' mentioned, which is basically Bluedart tracking number
Immediately on the next day envelope was picked from my home in Delhi (the same was experienced with a friend in Bangalore as well).

Best of luck to everyone
Medical requested: April 13, 2021
Sponsor evaluation completed: April 14, 2021
File sent to VAC Delhi: April 14, 2021
The medical test we completed: April 16, 2021 @,Delhi
Received invitation for Pre-arrival: 28 July 2021
PPR : 5 Aug
Passport pickup from home: 11th Aug

code_chef

Sep 3, 2018
update:
Payment receipt notification received from VFS after 2 days of making payment.
This email has ' AIRWAY BILL NUMBER ' mentioned, which is basically Bluedart tracking number
Immediately on the next day envelope was picked from my home in Delhi (the same was experienced with a friend in Bangalore as well).

Best of luck to everyone
Medical requested: April 13, 2021
Sponsor evaluation completed: April 14, 2021
File sent to VAC Delhi: April 14, 2021
The medical test we completed: April 16, 2021 @,Delhi
Received invitation for Pre-arrival: 28 July 2021
PPR : 5 Aug
Passport pickup from home: 11th Aug
Hi Anish,

Would you share details from where you applied sponsorship? It was inland or outland?

tiwana2555

Star Member
Nov 7, 2017

@jaymechanical

Did you get outcome from NDVO webform
I mean Portal email

My parent also got ppr on 5th aug NDVO
I sent webform same day that they are here but no Further emails for virtual landing as of now

mdidrees29

Jan 24, 2018
@jaymechanical

Did you get outcome from NDVO webform
I mean Portal email

My parent also got ppr on 5th aug NDVO
I sent webform same day that they are here but no Further emails for virtual landing as of now
I received PPR for my son from NDVO and raised webform for virtual landing but haven’t heard back since. I included the information they said in the email. Any luck for anybody else?

tiwana2555

Star Member
Nov 7, 2017
I received PPR for my son from NDVO and raised webform for virtual landing but haven’t heard back since. I included the information they said in the email. Any luck for anybody else?
Same here

Sent a webform after receiving ppr for my mom who is in Canada
NDVO visa office
Ppr 5th aug
Webform for virtual landing 5th aug but no outcome yet

ANISH K

Aug 25, 2016
Hi Anish,

Would you share details from where you applied sponsorship? It was inland or outland?
Sure. I had applied for my child's dependent visa once I reached Canada a few months ago.
I am still in Vancouver and currently, my family is in India.

sm07

Star Member
Sep 24, 2020
Do not want to add my child in my application but got request letter to add, how to respond

Hi,

In response to 'ready for visa' email, I informed the birth of my child to ircc. However, I mentioned that I do not want to add my child in my application. But, I received a request letter in my account acknowledging my intention to add my child in my application and asked me to submit documents within 30 days. They said if I failed to meet the deadline, they will make a decision on the existing documents and the application could be rejected. I saw a link has been opened in my account to upload documents.
How can I inform ircc that I DO NOT WANT TO ADD my child to my application? How can I send reply to IRCC that I never intended to add my child. Is it mandatory to add my children as my dependent prior landing?

My child is a US citizen and I believe he can accompany me in Canada while landing without any visa. Is that correct? My spouse and I, intend to land in Canada and stay there for 2-3 weeks. Will my child be able to accompany me as he is a US citizen? @legalfalcon

Thanks.

R A J 1369

Apr 8, 2014
Same here

Sent a webform after receiving ppr for my mom who is in Canada
NDVO visa office
Ppr 5th aug
Webform for virtual landing 5th aug but no outcome yet
Hi,

Did you hear anything back from NDVO? I have also sent a webform on 5th Aug and waiting to hear from NDVO.

Kothai

Star Member
Jan 30, 2020
Hi All,

I have sent my child's passport for stamping, how many days does it generally take to receive the passport back after stamping? Also will COPR be issued after that?

jaymechanical

Aug 30, 2016
I would request all who are waiting on virtual landing (With PPR but waiting for virtual landing portal message) to get connected on a group on whatsapp for quick updates. You may send me your number on jaymechanical@gmail.com, I will create a whatsapp group so we all can be updated and informed in real time.