+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for 2019 - 2020 - Dependent Child sponsorship Applications

Kothai

Star Member
Jan 30, 2020
I mentioned my intentions honestly. I said it was a dual intent (i.e.) I was applying for both Visitor and PR.
PR would take time bcz of Covid so I am applying for Visitor visa, so that my family can be with me here in Canada.
Also I did not have Canadian Bank Account at the time I applied for my child's Temporary visa, but I showed my Indian bank account details to show proof of funds.

I think with correct paperwork and intentions stated clearly, I had it within a record time period.
Thanks...will also do the same.

Devi_n

Jan 24, 2020
I mentioned my intentions honestly. I said it was a dual intent (i.e.) I was applying for both Visitor and PR.
PR would take time bcz of Covid so I am applying for Visitor visa, so that my family can be with me here in Canada.
Also I did not have Canadian Bank Account at the time I applied for my child's Temporary visa, but I showed my Indian bank account details to show proof of funds.

I think with correct paperwork and intentions stated clearly, I had it within a record time period.
Hello, did you apply for the visitor visa in Canada or India?

pnmj87

Star Member
Apr 18, 2018
Sept 2019 :)
Sept 2019 as well

I had applied for GCMS notes twice. My second notes show due date a Dec 4 th which was same as first notes. I guess they won't consider due date at all.

I can clearly see all Passed except medicals expired and notes say to request for remedicals which was updated on July 4 th. Not sure why they dragging instead of just issuing medicals when every thing is in order.

Paling0316

Nov 21, 2020
I applied in August and as per Canada post my application was received in Sept 4th but haven’t heard from CIC yet. Tried inquiring thru webform but no response yet and can't connect in the hotline. Don't know what else to do now:(

canada360

Jan 18, 2021
Can anyone advice, what to write in consent form for Visitor Visa for child
BIOMETRICS SECTION:

SHOULD I TICK :
1) Applicants wishing to provide biometrics
2) Applicants NOT wishing to provide biometrics

URGENT HELP NEEDED , AS VFS IS COMING TODAY TO COLLECT PASSPORT FROM INDIA

DFARGHALY88

Apr 27, 2020
Ontario, Canada
Category........
Other
Can anyone advice, what to write in consent form for Visitor Visa for child
BIOMETRICS SECTION:

SHOULD I TICK :
1) Applicants wishing to provide biometrics
2) Applicants NOT wishing to provide biometrics

URGENT HELP NEEDED , AS VFS IS COMING TODAY TO COLLECT PASSPORT FROM INDIA
I'm not sure really.. How old is your child? For my son (infant) it was N/A (Not Applicable) for his Visitor Visa. But again that's Cairo VO. Hopefully someone from India can be of more help.

Reactions: canada360

DFARGHALY88

Apr 27, 2020
Ontario, Canada
Category........
Other
what was their timeline?
Application received: April 17th, 2020
AOR: October 27th, 2020
SA : October 28th, 2020
Moved to Cairo VO: October 28th, 2020
AOR2: January 26th, 2021
Medical Request: January 28th, 2021
Medical Passed: February 2nd, 2021

P.S : My son's timeline is in my signature. If you are using your phone, you can just turn it in landscape mode and see my timeline. :)

Reactions: UnconquerableMe