+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for 2019 - 2020 - Dependent Child sponsorship Applications

Oolrac

Sep 14, 2020
You should be receiving an email that you have passed the eligibility requirements to Sponsor.. AKA Sponsorship Approval.. Good luck
Thanks for the reply. I saw your timeline, so SA is sponsorship approval, and them my child's PR application will be send to VO, I'll then received another AOR I believe. That's a long way to go:D

• Haha
Reactions: DFARGHALY88

DFARGHALY88

Apr 27, 2020
Ontario, Canada
Category........
Other
Thanks for the reply. I saw your timeline, so SA is sponsorship approval, and them my child's PR application will be send to VO, I'll then received another AOR I believe. That's a long way to go:D
Try not to worry.. The longest period we had to wait for was for the AOR (Since we applied during the pandemic) :).. Regarding the second AOR.. Not at VO issue it, in fact most don't.. You can always keep a close eye on ECAS as it is updated daily to know if your application was received.
Here's the link to it:

https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/security.do?app=ecas&lang=en

Hopefully things move faster for you than they did for me. Best of luck to us all :)

Ricky5206

Aug 16, 2016
Application received - October 9th, 2020
AOR - Jan 22nd, 2021
Able to link application to online account - Jan 31st, 2021 (took 9 attempts and an incident/ticket for CIC) - Strategy worked was match the info (including case types to form imm008, choose Application # and Family name, Select Passport details)

Kothai

Star Member
Jan 30, 2020
Any idea how is AOR given as I too applied in Oct 2020 but I have not heard back from IRCC. I enquired through the webform with no response.

Reactions: cecict

DFARGHALY88

Apr 27, 2020
Ontario, Canada
Category........
Other
Any idea how is AOR given as I too applied in Oct 2020 but I have not heard back from IRCC. I enquired through the webform with no response.
You should receive an email (Sponsor) that they acknowledge that they received the application. It will include the application number

Kothai

Star Member
Jan 30, 2020
You should receive an email (Sponsor) that they acknowledge that they received the application. It will include the application number
I mean in what order are the applications picked for sending AOR. I do not think it is date, is it being randomly picked?

DFARGHALY88

Apr 27, 2020
Ontario, Canada
Category........
Other
I mean in what order are the applications picked for sending AOR. I do not think it is date, is it being randomly picked?
Sorry I misunderstood you question. I don't think anyone knows how they pick them.. I would assume by the dates they received them but I am not 100% sure of that.

Kothai

Star Member
Jan 30, 2020
Sorry I misunderstood you question. I don't think anyone knows how they pick them.. I would assume by the dates they received them but I am not 100% sure of that.
It's ok. Thanks for your response. Guess no one knows how is it all been done, just have to wait, no other option.

Reactions: DFARGHALY88