VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Can anyone advice, what to write in consent form for Visitor Visa for child
BIOMETRICS SECTION:

SHOULD I TICK :
1) Applicants wishing to provide biometrics
2) Applicants NOT wishing to provide biometrics

URGENT HELP NEEDED , AS VFS IS COMING TODAY TO COLLECT PASSPORT FROM INDIA
If the child is under 14, biometrics are not taken, so you would answer not wishing to provide biometrics.

DFARGHALY88

Apr 27, 2020
Ontario, Canada
Category........
Other
Just an update, we followed up with CIC, our application has now been moved to Beijing VO from NDVO as NDVO has a lot of load.
I don't know if this is normal, but that is the current status.
Yes, it is normal. They have done this with spousal applications as well because of the large backlog. It should be processed quicker. It's part of their work sharing.

Reactions: UnconquerableMe

cecict

Jul 14, 2018
I received an email with the Application number. I can see the status on ECAS.
Application Received: 14-OCT-2020

What will be next steps ?
Does the biometric request letter comes immediately ?

DFARGHALY88

Apr 27, 2020
Ontario, Canada
Category........
Other
I received an email with the Application number. I can see the status on ECAS.
Application Received: 14-OCT-2020

What will be next steps ?
Does the biometric request letter comes immediately ?
Next depending on your Visa Office will be medical request and sponsorship approval. In the Sponsorship Approval letter they will tell you that your application will be forwarded to a visa office for further processing. Good luck and congratulations on the AOR :)

cecict

Jul 14, 2018
Next depending on your Visa Office will be medical request and sponsorship approval. In the Sponsorship Approval letter they will tell you that your application will be forwarded to a visa office for further processing. Good luck and congratulations on the AOR :)
In ECAS, it shows "Medicals have been received" since I had uploaded my kids previous medical results.
on Sponsor side, it says Decision Made. so, will watch out for the Sponsorship Approval Letter..

Reactions: DFARGHALY88

DFARGHALY88

Apr 27, 2020
Ontario, Canada
Category........
Other
In ECAS, it shows "Medicals have been received" since I had uploaded my kids previous medical results.
on Sponsor side, it says Decision Made. so, will watch out for the Sponsorship Approval Letter..
Congratulations on this progression. You should be receiving the SA email anytime soon. Glad that child sponsorship is being prioritised :)

Reactions: cecict

ajay100

Jan 16, 2017
Sept 2019 as well

I had applied for GCMS notes twice. My second notes show due date a Dec 4 th which was same as first notes. I guess they won't consider due date at all.

I can clearly see all Passed except medicals expired and notes say to request for remedicals which was updated on July 4 th. Not sure why they dragging instead of just issuing medicals when every thing is in order.
In my GCMS also it was same medical expired, but they issue the medical request in Jan 2021, I got it done, updated in GCKEY on 17 jan 2021 medical passed, pre arrival already in July 2020, but nothing after medical passed, wait is still on.

konakallaramesh

Jul 21, 2018
Hi, I travelled Canada in October and submitted PR application for my new born kid in November. Application received by ircc on November 13th 2020. Ever since I don't get any response from ircc. Yesterday I called IRCC, they said that application received and opened on 6th January 2021 and shared temporary application number. Any idea how long it will take to get AOR?. Does anyone received AOR who submitted in November?

Reactions: Kothai

Kothai

Star Member
Jan 30, 2020
Hi, I travelled Canada in October and submitted PR application for my new born kid in November. Application received by ircc on November 13th 2020. Ever since I don't get any response from ircc. Yesterday I called IRCC, they said that application received and opened on 6th January 2021 and shared temporary application number. Any idea how long it will take to get AOR?. Does anyone received AOR who submitted in November?
Hi I had submitted in Oct 2020 and have not received AOR yet. Can you let me know which number did you call IRCC on to get temporary application number?