+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for 2019 - 2020 - Dependent Child sponsorship Applications

jxw050

Dec 13, 2019
you are welcome.
the previous timeline in my memory is following.
Receive of first application - 1st, Oct 2019
Medical check request - early of Jan 2020
Additional Document request - end of Jan 2020
Additional Document delivered - early of Mar 2020
Hi,
Did you apply in Canada and then the case was transferred to HK?
I have my baby done medical exam in December.
What additional document did HK request? I didn't send any document to HK?
Thank you for your info.

uvsrsk

Star Member
Jan 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
28-08-2015
Passport Req..
15-01-2016
Hi,
No progress on my application since we completed medicals on March 17 & update on ECAS later that week that medicals have been received.
Not sure if there is any delay due to the COVID or is the process general slow after medicals ?

Cheers!

realmj

Star Member
Jun 10, 2017
Hi,
Did you apply in Canada and then the case was transferred to HK?
I have my baby done medical exam in December.
What additional document did HK request? I didn't send any document to HK?
Thank you for your info.
yes, I applied in Canada (it's mandatory) and transferred to HK. HK office requested 2 updated forms and passport copy via email, even we had submitted them in the first application package... have no choice but resent them.

DFARGHALY88

Apr 27, 2020
Ontario, Canada
Category........
Other
Hi guys!
Thanks so much for this thread. I have been reading all the inputs from people and they have been super helpful.
I just started the application to sponsor my infant son as he was born outside of Canada and my husband and I are permanent residents.
The application was received at the Sydney Office on April 17th. Still waiting for the AOR. wish me luck and thank you so much to whoever started the thread. Filling out the forms and gathering the documents was a breeze because of all you guys.

Reactions: Anis370 and tapa.n

ankurrana

Star Member
Jun 8, 2015
I have applied for my son's inland PR application by sending documents through physical mail. It was sent a month back and I have no update about the status. Tried to link application to my IRCC account, but it says application cannot be found..tried lots of permuatations but all in vein...has anybody been able to link dependent application to their Logins?

DFARGHALY88

Apr 27, 2020
Ontario, Canada
Category........
Other
I have applied for my son's inland PR application by sending documents through physical mail. It was sent a month back and I have no update about the status. Tried to link application to my IRCC account, but it says application cannot be found..tried lots of permuatations but all in vein...has anybody been able to link dependent application to their Logins?
Hey
I'm on the same boat. Also an inland application. Tried different methods to link it, also was unsuccessful. Some ppl were able to successfully link their application by using all caps or no caps when entering the name, however I wasn't. I am gonna wait till I have atleast the application number. Good luck and please keep us posted if u were able to link it.

Reactions: ankurrana

Devi_n

Jan 24, 2020
Hey
I'm on the same boat. Also an inland application. Tried different methods to link it, also was unsuccessful. Some ppl were able to successfully link their application by using all caps or no caps when entering the name, however I wasn't. I am gonna wait till I have atleast the application number. Good luck and please keep us posted if u were able to link it.
I had tried many times with different letters etc to link mine...eventually I got through when I change the number of person listed on application....I was putting one thinking it was my child alone since I was sponsoring her, the answer was two me and her....check that part and see. Hope it helps

ankurrana

Star Member
Jun 8, 2015
I had tried many times with different letters etc to link mine...eventually I got through when I change the number of person listed on application....I was putting one thinking it was my child alone since I was sponsoring her, the answer was two me and her....check that part and see. Hope it helps
They ask for which place you plan to settle down, is that the coomunication address or residential address..I dont remember any specific place where we wrote where we want to settle down

DFARGHALY88

Apr 27, 2020
Ontario, Canada
Category........
Other
Thanks tried but still unsuccessful. I guess maybe it's too soon. It's only been 10 days since they received the application. I'll try again tomorrow since I exceeded the number of attempts for today.