+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for 2019 - 2020 - Dependent Child sponsorship Applications

Jancy

Star Member
Oct 18, 2017
Hello Did anyone get updates on their applications. Our AOR is in Jan and it's with Missisauga now.

k300k3

Mar 6, 2019
We received the automated email in March from cic with the application number for sponsorship of my daughter. But when I typed in the application number on cic case status, it said that it’s not in the system yet . Is it normal ?

mumay fort

Nov 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
We almost have the same timeline. Yes after medical no update on my online application status. But I received email that application has been transferred to Visa office. I got pre arrival January 22 no update yet. If i check my application online the last update was medical received. Just keep checking your email. I missed the email for my son's biometric which was sent before the medical request so our visa office remind me of it January , that might delay the process of my son's application. But just be patient.
Hi Cantex20

Just wondering, how is it going with your application? Have you received any updates? I hope all is well with you.

nrsaro

Star Member
Jul 2, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-07-2014
AOR Received.
05-09-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
14-03-2015
Hi, i am in the process of family sponsorship for my child born in India ( but currently in Canada in visitor visa). As part of the application, i am unable to get the Emp letter from my employer as they confirmed they normally dont provide any letters related for immigration purpose.
Is there a alternate option for this .. or has anyone has been in similar situation before.

ankurrana

Star Member
Jun 8, 2015
Hi, i am in the process of family sponsorship for my child born in India ( but currently in Canada in visitor visa). As part of the application, i am unable to get the Emp letter from my employer as they confirmed they normally dont provide any letters related for immigration purpose.
Is there a alternate option for this .. or has anyone has been in similar situation before.
You dont need any employment letter...I didnt add any employment letter.

nrsaro

Star Member
Jul 2, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-07-2014
AOR Received.
05-09-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
14-03-2015
You dont need any employment letter...I didnt add any employment letter.
Thanks much .
Quick Q.. ( sorry for the dumb question), But the address mentioned as "CPC Sydney".. Do we need mention anything else in the envelope to ref to Dependent child application ?

syedarif_3

Sep 13, 2015
Hi All
I have sponsored my daughter born on April 29, 2019 in India, IRCC has received my application on Aug 12, 2019. Her medical was done in November.
They have moved the application to NDVO on Dec 02, 2019.
They haven't processed the application until now, My son is a Canadian citizen and my wife is a Canadian PR. My questions is can I apply for visitor visa for my daughter? and if yes what are the chances that she will get the visitor visa sooner during the COVID-19 pandemic?