+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for 2019 - 2020 - Dependent Child sponsorship Applications

Bindanzic

Jun 27, 2019
Anyone got AOR in June/July? I have submitted my application at Sydney office around May first week. Didn't get AOR yet..

DFARGHALY88

Apr 27, 2020
Ontario, Canada
Category........
Other
Anyone got AOR in June/July? I have submitted my application at Sydney office around May first week. Didn't get AOR yet..
Hey..
We submitted the application to sponsor my son at Sydney office as well and the package was delivered on April 17th and no AOR yet..
It seems that there are delays..

sat_cse28

Apr 15, 2017
I had submitted my application for my child and it got delivered on March 16th 2020 at Sydney, NS Office. I didn't receive AOR yet.

When checked with IRCC over phone and in Webform , they mentioned currently processing application received before Feb 12, 2020.

It looks like nobody working on Child Sponsorship application due to COVID-19, as this status remaining same for last few months.

Last edited:

Bindanzic

Jun 27, 2019
I hope they start processing soon.

Can we convert out land application to in land application? Any idea ..Anyone who did before? with the current delay..I am thinking to get my Child in Canada through tourist visa but I am not sure if we can change the application type. I haven't received AOR yet and it will be a long way to get PPR with the current scenario.

Anyone who can provide some insight if we can do that and what is the process? Thanks!

Bindanzic

Jun 27, 2019
Can we convert out land application to in land application? Any idea ..Anyone who did before? with the current delay..I am thinking to get my Child in Canada through tourist visa but I am not sure if we can change the application type. I haven't received AOR yet and it will be a long way to get PPR with the current scenario.

Anyone who can provide some insight if we can do that and what is the process? Thanks!