+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for 2019 - 2020 - Dependent Child sponsorship Applications

Cantex20

Feb 11, 2020
Guys.. I'm in a bit of a situation here.. I hope that someone here can guide me to understand what exactly happened.. I received the sponsorship eligibility passed yesterday.. when I read it carefully it says that we are forwarding your application to Cairo visa office for further processing.. even though my son's address in the application and on ECAS is here in Canada.. I called the IRCC and the agent said that whatever requests come in (medical) can be done here.. and when I asked her about the Passport Request she said ya sure he can submit it here.. is it now an outland application or can this happen mid application for inland? My concern is with finalizing the application not about the medicals cuz obviously my son who is 9 months old can't leave just to submit his passport in Egypt.

Anyone with knowledge or previous experience please advise.
Hi

You can submit here in Canada
When you receive the PPR letter it will tell you what to do.
I'm not sure if it's the same as mine.
Submitting Passport and required documents
1) If you are residing outside canada - thru VAC
2) If you are residing Canada - please inform our office and will provide next steps ( they will tell you what's office)

Reactions: DFARGHALY88

DFARGHALY88

Apr 27, 2020
Ontario, Canada
Category........
Other
Hi

You can submit here in Canada
When you receive the PPR letter it will tell you what to do.
I'm not sure if it's the same as mine.
Submitting Passport and required documents
1) If you are residing outside canada - thru VAC
2) If you are residing Canada - please inform our office and will provide next steps ( they will tell you what's office)
Thanks a lot :)

Reactions: Cantex20

kaki77

Feb 11, 2020
I came to know August applicants are receiving Dm and PPR. Could you please post here whoever got PPR ? It will be helpful to know the timeline. And what about September October , November 2019 applicants? Anyone have received PPR?

Reactions: Agnes8181

Agnes8181

Star Member
Oct 11, 2014
I came to know August applicants are receiving Dm and PPR. Could you please post here whoever got PPR ? It will be helpful to know the timeline. And what about September October , November 2019 applicants? Anyone have received PPR?
Where is your Visa Office? My friend who applied for PR for her 1-year-old son in October, 2019 already got CoPR in September 2020.
Her Visa Office was in Manila.

kaki77

Feb 11, 2020
Where is your Visa Office? My friend who applied for PR for her 1-year-old son in October, 2019 already got CoPR in September 2020.
Her Visa Office was in Manila.
My visa office is NDVO, I am October 2019 applicant and received prearrival mail in August 12. So pls share the information who got PPR whose file is transferred to NDVO.

kaki77

Feb 11, 2020
i am September applicant, received pre-arrival on 4th July, nothing till now no DM no PPR.
Same here, prearrival mail got in August till No Dm no PPR. As I show all spousal got ppr of same timeline for dependent child nothing .

ajay100

Jan 16, 2017
Same here, prearrival mail got in August till No Dm no PPR. As I show all spousal got ppr of same timeline for dependent child nothing .
seems Canada do not think that its more hard to stay without parents comparatively then spouse for toddlers. sense less.

chinusha21

Star Member
Jan 16, 2020
I agree....also for children born outside Canada, if we dont take them to Canada on TRV , mostly one parent stays back with kids till PPR & that parent if PR like me; has a residency obligation too to take care of...& another parent has to be physically present in Canada while sponsorship of children is ongoing....

Reactions: ajay100