1. Only your husband can apply for PR process for your twins. That will be basically outland application since you all are in India.hi, i am mother of twins born in India in Sept 2019. My husband and I are both PR of Canada and Citizens of India. I am in India since 4 months with my 4 month old twins. My husband is physically present in Canada. i have applied for my children visitor visa to Canada.
1.Can i also apply for their PR from India while me & twins are still in India?
2. Is waiting period less if I take them to Canada on visitor visa and then apply for their PR from within Canada when they are physically present in Canada?
3. Should my husband apply for their PR while twins and I are in India and he is in Canada?
2. There is no such thing. It might take similar times if you apply from Inland or Outland. Though the timelines for a few folks suggest that Inland was a little quicker.
3. Yes your husband can apply. Details regarding the process has been provided in this thread.