+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Those who Waiting EXPRESS ENTRY in Six Months and not finalized!!!!

er.satnamsinghbhullar

Apr 30, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
15 june
Med's Done....
25 june
vensak said:
Here is the thing. Canadian citizens were born in Canada, and they have their right to be there (regardless if they they have or do not have better qualification compared to immigrants).
Because there are so many people that wants to immigrate there, of course they can be picky.
Is the system fair? Not necessarily. But it is their system and they have all right to choose who they want. If you do not like it, then you have free choice to withdraw your application and try it somewhere else.
Brother this is the most dumbest thing to argue upon.. Its their country so their wish.. How can we say somebody that "you are not qualified.. you dont have the right to be Canadian citizen".
Canada is Canada because of them..
We want to migarte to Canada because they made it so resourceful so that we can find a living there. .
We should be thankful to government and natives of Canada for the oppretunity they have given us..

taekwondo

Star Member
Apr 26, 2016
GTA
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa ...though based out of India
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
26-08-2016
Hi Guys ..received my PPR yesterday ...couldn't post on this forum because of some maintenance activity not allowing to post any new thing !!
Thanks to all guys here who have supported me during last twenty months ...special thanks to Legalfalcon for his offline support !!
Hope all of you get it soon .
Cheers

Reactions: Jamiez04

sam_dawkins

Jul 24, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
04-01-2017 (RCMP Criminal Record Check) Submitted 20-01-2017
Nomination.....
16-09-2016
AOR Received.
24-10-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
25-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
02-01-2018
LANDED..........
11-01-2018
No govt and military....Just receive G notes, PNP secure outstanding. My BGIP begins at 02/21/2017, and I saw there is a due date saying 4/21/2017. Does the due date matter?
So you are in the same boat as mine. I have crossed the due date long ago :p

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Hi Guys ..received my PPR yesterday ...couldn't post on this forum because of some maintenance activity not allowing to post any new thing !!
Thanks to all guys here who have supported me during last twenty months ...special thanks to Legalfalcon for his offline support !!
Cheers
Congrats!!!

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
Any body requested to redo medical for inland applicants in this group?My medical expires on May 24 this month,i was wondering if i send email to IRCC for extension or they might be extended by themselves?
Please reply me if anyone has same experienced.
Thanks in advance,
Rabin

ajisam

Star Member
May 14, 2016
Any body requested to redo medical for inland applicants in this group?My medical expires on May 24 this month,i was wondering if i send email to IRCC for extension or they might be extended by themselves?
Please reply me if anyone has same experienced.
Thanks in advance,
Rabin
yes mine on last June 2016

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
yes mine on last June 2016
a
After your medical expired or how many months before they would have requested to redo?

ajisam

Star Member
May 14, 2016
Cheers
Hi buddy congrates iam here 16 month waiting and u give me a hope thanks

adtocanada

Star Member
Jul 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Cheers
Congrats!! Good luck in Canada!

Koseli22

May 10, 2017
Hi, I've submitted my medical, police verification documents etc and it's been 2 months no response from CIC.
I was under the impression that I will get a response within 2-3 months but I heard that it takes 1 year sometimes. Is this true.?
I started my application on Aug 3015 ...it's going to be 2 years this Aug :(

Koseli22

May 10, 2017
Today marks a year since my application submission, this is really frustrating :(
I understand.
I applied on Aug 2015. The application expired on Aug 2016 then I reaplied. Thankfully I received the invitation to apply (ITA) from Ontario.
They asked me all the documents again for PR application but it's been 2 months and no response.
It's drilling me.

Koseli22

May 10, 2017
Hey
Cheers
Hello I am new here.
Can u please help me?
After you get PPR did u submit your medical ,police verification, fund proof etc?
After submitting that how long before you get the PR visa?

Que Em

Apr 14, 2016
LANDED..........
2017-07-17
Cheers
Congratulations!

Reactions: Koseli22