+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Those who Waiting EXPRESS ENTRY in Six Months and not finalized!!!!

Sirgic

Aug 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I think it will be a good idea to open a thread for those who passed 15 months.

Please check this thread if your processing time exceeded 15 months:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/applications-under-processing-for-more-than-15-months-and-not-finalized-t489345.0.html

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
tonykaram123 said:
I'm lebanese too. I'm thinking about applying for a canadian tourist visa ( it takes 21 days from the abudhabi visa office). They should approve it if they approve the visitor visa :p :p :p :p
I'm lebanese too lol should I expect a delay then as well???? How reassuring!!

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
Talk about being born in the wrong part of the world!

Sirgic

Aug 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hamgha said:
Talk about being born in the wrong part of the world!
LOL

I think stereotyping is killing our image world wide.

Praying for the world to be fair and understanding.

er.satnamsinghbhullar

Apr 30, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
15 june
Med's Done....
25 june
People in this thread who have got their re medicL done and still waiting. .

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
er.satnamsinghbhullar said:
People in this thread who have got their re medicL done and still waiting. .
sirgic created another thread for those waiting for over a year http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/applications-under-processing-for-more-than-15-months-and-not-finalized-t489345.0.html

er.satnamsinghbhullar

Apr 30, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
15 june
Med's Done....
25 june
hamgha said:
sirgic created another thread for those waiting for over a year http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/applications-under-processing-for-more-than-15-months-and-not-finalized-t489345.0.html
Brother am just asking for people who have got request to renew medicals and still waiting after renewals.

NIUBIFUFU

Star Member
Apr 24, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sam_dawkins said:
same boat as you. few questions:
1. did you serve for the govt or military?
2. did you get your gcms notes and on group name( 1st or 2nd page) it says pnp secure outstanding?
No govt and military....Just receive G notes, PNP secure outstanding. My BGIP begins at 02/21/2017, and I saw there is a due date saying 4/21/2017. Does the due date matter?

Matt-NL

Oct 2, 2016
Newfoundland
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-10-2016
Passport Req..
26 October 2017
VISA ISSUED...
21 November 2017
LANDED..........
Landed as a PR 13 December 2017 (In Canada since 2015)
In a week I will have completed my 7 months of waiting and enter the 8th month! Meanwhile I've lost my entire motivation and enthusiasm for Canada and think that this country's bureaucracy is the worst I've ever experienced in terms of transparency. The over-securitization of the immigration process and the almost paranoid suspicion of immigrants without reasonable reason indicates a clear discrepancy from the image of Canada as a welcoming country for immigrants. Unfortunately nobody knows or want to know this shadow side of Canadian immigration bureaucracy. Although the overwhelming majority of Canadians were unable to fulfill the entire criteria to be elected for this hard immigrant selection system and each of immigration candidates in this forum is at least two times more qualified than Canada born citizens here in Canada in terms of their qualification and experience, the IRCC treats and considers us as a number. This process is quite degrading and alienating for many immigrants and actually gradually undermines the integration process of immigrants, their contribution to Canadian society and their identification as Canadian immigrants. It is nonsense to process security screening this long because inland applicants like me are already in Canada, and as everybody can easily figure out, you don't need to be a Canadian PR in order to threaten Canada's security. In contrary, people who are inland applicants are well established here, work and produce, pay taxes, their children go to school and already feel as much as Canadian as in Canada born children. It is a sort of victimization or bullying because you as a taxpayer are considered as a potential criminal or a security threat and they even don't share any information about the screening process. This kind of bureaucracy should not have place in a democratic country like Canada. Suppose someone is a security threat. Do you think it takes more than 12 weeks to find out this? My security screening has been ongoing since 25 January 2017. I do not believe that any institution in 21st century needs that long time to investigate any person in the world to check his/her background. It is a matter of minutes or max. hours, not days/weeks/months to process an appropriate security check. Anybody who thinks they need this time is an ignorant. Bad guys do not apply to get permanent resident status in order to do bad things, guys. They don't provide a couple of police clearance certificates and provide all personal data/documents/info to state authorities. Of course they need to do security screening. And if they find a gap to suspect people, well go on with further checks, sure! But putting every person into the pot of suspected potential criminals is and cannot be the right way. IRCC is acting irrationally and inefficiently, and moreover, spending taxes irresponsibly. It is also making Canada look bad in undermining identification of already established immigrants with Canada. I personally feel this treatment unacceptable and consider as the cold shoulder towards me and my family. My conclusion: Canada's being immigrant friendly / welcoming is by no means reflected in its immigration system. With other words, the self perception of Canada to be a welcoming country for immigrants is just a myth.
These are my humble considerations after a while experience with Canadian immigration bureaucracy.
Hope you guys are much luckier than me and have much better experiences than us.

Best of luck!

Reactions: maged_mmh

hemantanna555

Star Member
Jun 24, 2016
Matt-NL said:
In a week I will have completed my 7 months of waiting and enter the 8th month! Meanwhile I've lost my entire motivation and enthusiasm for Canada and think that this country's bureaucracy is the worst I've ever experienced in terms of transparency. The over-securitization of the immigration process and the almost paranoid suspicion of immigrants without reasonable reason indicates a clear discrepancy from the image of Canada as a welcoming country for immigrants. Unfortunately nobody knows or want to know this shadow side of Canadian immigration bureaucracy. Although the overwhelming majority of Canadians were unable to fulfill the entire criteria to be elected for this hard immigrant selection system and each of immigration candidates in this forum is at least two times more qualified than Canada born citizens here in Canada in terms of their qualification and experience, the IRCC treats and considers us as a number. This process is quite degrading and alienating for many immigrants and actually gradually undermines the integration process of immigrants, their contribution to Canadian society and their identification as Canadian immigrants. It is nonsense to process security screening this long because inland applicants like me are already in Canada, and as everybody can easily figure out, you don't need to be a Canadian PR in order to threaten Canada's security. In contrary, people who are inland applicants are well established here, work and produce, pay taxes, their children go to school and already feel as much as Canadian as in Canada born children. It is a sort of victimization or bullying because you as a taxpayer are considered as a potential criminal or a security threat and they even don't share any information about the screening process. This kind of bureaucracy should not have place in a democratic country like Canada. Suppose someone is a security threat. Do you think it takes more than 12 weeks to find out this? My security screening has been ongoing since 25 January 2017. I do not believe that any institution in 21st century needs that long time to investigate any person in the world to check his/her background. It is a matter of minutes or max. hours, not days/weeks/months to process an appropriate security check. Anybody who thinks they need this time is an ignorant. Bad guys do not apply to get permanent resident status in order to do bad things, guys. They don't provide a couple of police clearance certificates and provide all personal data/documents/info to state authorities. Of course they need to do security screening. And if they find a gap to suspect people, well go on with further checks, sure! But putting every person into the pot of suspected potential criminals is and cannot be the right way. IRCC is acting irrationally and inefficiently, and moreover, spending taxes irresponsibly. It is also making Canada look bad in undermining identification of already established immigrants with Canada. I personally feel this treatment unacceptable and consider as the cold shoulder towards me and my family. My conclusion: Canada's being immigrant friendly / welcoming is by no means reflected in its immigration system. With other words, the self perception of Canada to be a welcoming country for immigrants is just a myth.
These are my humble considerations after a while experience with Canadian immigration bureaucracy.
Hope you guys are much luckier than me and have much better experiences than us.

Best of luck!
I am speaking from experience. CIC is not always to be blamed. The background checks and security is done ofcourse by Canadian agencies, but also the security agency of the countries you have lived in, or even visited.

Also with the number of invitations sent out these days I wont be surprised if CIC changes the 6 months average time.

Good luck to you. Hope you get your PR soon.

Reactions: Jamiez04

sam_dawkins

Jul 24, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
04-01-2017 (RCMP Criminal Record Check) Submitted 20-01-2017
Nomination.....
16-09-2016
AOR Received.
24-10-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
25-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
02-01-2018
LANDED..........
11-01-2018
hemantanna555 said:
I am speaking from experience. CIC is not always to be blamed. The background checks and security is done ofcourse by Canadian agencies, but also the security agency of the countries you have lived in, or even visited.

Also with the number of invitations sent out these days I wont be surprised if CIC changes the 6 months average time.

Good luck to you. Hope you get your PR soon.
I agree. I am in the same boat as Matt. I got my second GCMS notes. From the second GCMS notes it looks like my application did not move in the last 3 months after passing the eligibility. Is it in the security services making delay or some other agencies who knows. And also as the C-6 bill has been repealed which means more people would be applying for citizenship soon so it would make a lot of backlog unfortunately.

Reactions: Jamiez04

hamiltondreamer

Star Member
Mar 30, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-04-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
Hi don't mean to intrude on your conversation, how long has your PPR been delayed? Do you also work for the government. I work for the government in my country and am in the process of submission. Really nervous as I hear government workers have a delayed PPR. Do you know?

sam_dawkins said:
same boat as you. few questions:
1. did you serve for the govt or military?
2. did you get your gcms notes and on group name( 1st or 2nd page) it says pnp secure outstanding?

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Matt-NL said:
In a week I will have completed my 7 months of waiting and enter the 8th month! Meanwhile I've lost my entire motivation and enthusiasm for Canada and think that this country's bureaucracy is the worst I've ever experienced in terms of transparency...

Best of luck!
Here is the thing. Canadian citizens were born in Canada, and they have their right to be there (regardless if they they have or do not have better qualification compared to immigrants).
Because there are so many people that wants to immigrate there, of course they can be picky.
Is the system fair? Not necessarily. But it is their system and they have all right to choose who they want. If you do not like it, then you have free choice to withdraw your application and try it somewhere else.