+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Those who Waiting EXPRESS ENTRY in Six Months and not finalized!!!!

Que Em

Apr 14, 2016
LANDED..........
2017-07-17
Hey

Hello I am new here.
Can u please help me?
After you get PPR did u submit your medical ,police verification, fund proof etc?
After submitting that how long before you get the PR visa?
You will be asked to submit passport(s) and photos and instructions will be provided. Medical, PCCs, proof of funds etc. are not required at this stage.

Koseli22

May 10, 2017
You will be asked to submit passport(s) and photos and instructions will be provided. Medical, PCCs, proof of funds etc. are not required at this stage.
Hi,
I was asked to submit medical and police verification, fund proofs etc. I was told next they will tell me to hand over my passport.
But it's been 2 months and no correspondence. I heard it may take 1 year sometimes before they respond. Is this true.?
I thot they should respond within 2-3 months. Was very hopeful I will get a response by May or June

Alexios07

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
In a week I will have completed my 7 months of waiting and enter the 8th month! Meanwhile I've lost my entire motivation and enthusiasm for Canada and think that this country's bureaucracy is the worst I've ever experienced in terms of transparency
Another wall of text post. If Canada is the worst country, then you are more then welcome to withdraw your application. I already said this but I will say again, your application is not the only app that IRCC and other security agencies have to screen. Yes, your background could be clear as distilled water, but they still have to screen other applications as well.

Que Em

Apr 14, 2016
LANDED..........
2017-07-17
Hi,
I was asked to submit medical and police verification, fund proofs etc. I was told next they will tell me to hand over my passport.
But it's been 2 months and no correspondence. I heard it may take 1 year sometimes before they respond. Is this true.?
I thot they should respond within 2-3 months. Was very hopeful I will get a response by May or June
It means your file hasn't reached the PPR stage, yet. As you've already mentioned, you'll be asked for passport submission once all other stages are completed.

By the way, sharing your timeline can help others answering your queries better.

Good luck!

Last edited:

Koseli22

May 10, 2017
It means your file hasn't reached the PPR stage, yet. As you've already mentioned, you'll be asked for passport submission once all other stages are completed.

By the way, sharing your timeline can help others answering your queries better.

Good luck!
Thank you for your response. :)
I am waiting for now. But it's tough. Hopefully things will be sooner than later.

sam_dawkins

Jul 24, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
04-01-2017 (RCMP Criminal Record Check) Submitted 20-01-2017
Nomination.....
16-09-2016
AOR Received.
24-10-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
25-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
02-01-2018
LANDED..........
11-01-2018
Another wall of text post. If Canada is the worst country, then you are more then welcome to withdraw your application. I already said this but I will say again, your application is not the only app that IRCC and other security agencies have to screen. Yes, your background could be clear as distilled water, but they still have to screen other applications as well.
I was wondering if you are an inland applicant and you have lived in this country for more than 3 years and paid taxes and have a good job and then your PR is taking more than 6 months which is the regular processing time and you have no idea when you might get it then how would you feel?

Alexios07

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I was wondering if you are an inland applicant and you have lived in this country for more than 3 years and paid taxes and have a good job and then your PR is taking more than 6 months which is the regular processing time and you have no idea when you might get it then how would you feel?
I've been in Canada for 7 years, working and paying taxes for 3 years, and my application will reach the 6-month milestone next month.

Yes, I do feel frustrated sometimes since it takes quite a while for IRCC to work on my case, but again, they do not promise me or anyone here that 100% cases will be done within 6 months. I also don't go to this forum and post an essay complaining how sh*tty IRCC is, and how should it function as a democracy country. The other guy is acting like his application is the only thing IRCC and other security agencies around the world should pay the utmost attention to.

mortywaves

Star Member
Aug 23, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I've been in Canada for 7 years, working and paying taxes for 3 years, and my application will reach the 6-month milestone next month.

Yes, I do feel frustrated sometimes since it takes quite a while for IRCC to work on my case, but again, they do not promise me or anyone here that 100% cases will be done within 6 months. I also don't go to this forum and post an essay complaining how sh*tty IRCC is, and how should it function as a democracy country. The other guy is acting like his application is the only thing IRCC and other security agencies around the world should pay the utmost attention to.
But no one is forcing anyone to read any wall of text. You can just ignore messages you find unnecessary.

sam_dawkins

Jul 24, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
04-01-2017 (RCMP Criminal Record Check) Submitted 20-01-2017
Nomination.....
16-09-2016
AOR Received.
24-10-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
25-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
02-01-2018
LANDED..........
11-01-2018

They do not promise but they should be more transparent, they can update the application periodically stating what is going with the application and why is the delay.

Reactions: ramyfathalla

Blanka

Star Member
Sep 10, 2014
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-06-2016
There are several threads about processing time longer than 6 months, but I was hoping to get the information from people who noticed "Secure Outstanding" on their GCMS notes.
I am currently at 11 months processing time and my notes show "Secure outstanding" too. Most of applicants with this got PPR in about 20 months, which seems to be the deadline for CIC.
Is there anyone who got it in less time than 20 months?

ajisam

Star Member
May 14, 2016
yes some get it 11 months and some 16 months taking now trends look like they doing pending application from October 2015 new trend they taking 20 month that is from October 2015