+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Those who Waiting EXPRESS ENTRY in Six Months and not finalized!!!!

ks164

Dec 2, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Everyone.
After 11 months from AOR , we have been asked to fill up a form about details of govt employment. Is is for my spouse who worked in a defense research. I searched the forum a lot , but havent seen anyone being asked this form.
Anyone has had an experience with it?

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
hello gents/ladies,

I just received this from cpc-ottawa in response to an enquiry, should I forego my optimism? let me know what you think that I should expect (timing/..or else)

Dear Sir/Madam,
Your file is currently under review and requires additional verifications. As a result, the assessment period will be outside of our posted processing times.

Unfortunately at this time we are not able to determine when your application will be finalized, but our office will contact you as soon as all verifications are completed, or if any additional information or documents are required.
We appreciate your patience and ask that you keep correspondence with our office to a minimum.
Regards,
KZ03206
Citizenship and Immigration Canada | Citoyenneté et Immigration Canada
Government of Canada | Gouvernement du Canada
www.cic.gc.ca

sam_dawkins

Jul 24, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
04-01-2017 (RCMP Criminal Record Check) Submitted 20-01-2017
Nomination.....
16-09-2016
AOR Received.
24-10-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
25-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
02-01-2018
LANDED..........
11-01-2018
hello gents/ladies,

I just received this from cpc-ottawa in response to an enquiry, should I forego my optimism? let me know what you think that I should expect (timing/..or else)

Dear Sir/Madam,
Your file is currently under review and requires additional verifications. As a result, the assessment period will be outside of our posted processing times.

Unfortunately at this time we are not able to determine when your application will be finalized, but our office will contact you as soon as all verifications are completed, or if any additional information or documents are required.
We appreciate your patience and ask that you keep correspondence with our office to a minimum.
Regards,
KZ03206
Citizenship and Immigration Canada | Citoyenneté et Immigration Canada
Government of Canada | Gouvernement du Canada
www.cic.gc.ca
it is a generic reply. I got the same reply.

sam_dawkins

Jul 24, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
16-09-2016
AOR Received.
24-10-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
25-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
02-01-2018
LANDED..........
11-01-2018
Hello Everyone.
After 11 months from AOR , we have been asked to fill up a form about details of govt employment. Is is for my spouse who worked in a defense research. I searched the forum a lot , but havent seen anyone being asked this form.
Anyone has had an experience with it?
that is actually a good news. Submit that form :)

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
now it's getting really weird!

need urgent help

I just received the following form to be filled, however, it looks like a form targeted for study visa and not for PR!! together with that a request for sch.A & my CV

SUPPLEMENTARY INFORMATION REQUEST FORM
File Number:
Name and Surname:
1- Intended, current or past field(s) of study.
2- Proposed, current or past thesis.
3- Intended, current or past supervisor(s).
4- Supervisor(s) for previous studies
5- List of publication(s) and research papers
6- Source(s) of funding for studies.
7- Upon return to your country, what employment plans do you have in place? At which company or organisation and in what field of work?
Name of company :
Duties:
Name of supervisor(s) :

any clue how to fill the above? most of the fields are not really applicable!

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
I M in a different time. It's been 13 months.
Hope it's positive.
Do they send you request to redo medical or they would have extended already?
Rabin

ks164

Dec 2, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Do they send you request to redo medical or they would have extended already?
Rabin
Hi Rabin,
They extended my wife's medicals after it expired...we havent recieved any update of my medical.
As far as I have read, we wont be asked to redo since we are in canada and our application is inland.

Reactions: RabinJi

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
Hi Rabin,
They extended my wife's medicals after it expired...we havent recieved any update of my medical.
As far as I have read, we wont be asked to redo since we are in canada and our application is inland.
Hi ks164 thank you so much for your prompt response,that means your wife is main applicant right,my medical expires on May 27,so how do we know they have extended our medical even in my cic account my medical still shows passed never gone to review in progress.
Actually cic requested to redo medical of my dependents on February and they have done and and submitted already and it is passed already,so what do you think they might ask me to redo or they just give extension for my medical.
Thanks in advance,
Rabin

ks164

Dec 2, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi ks164 thank you so much for your prompt response,that means your wife is main applicant right,my medical expires on May 27,so how do we know they have extended our medical even in my cic account my medical still shows passed never gone to review in progress.
Actually cic requested to redo medical of my dependents on February and they have done and and submitted already and it is passed already,so what do you think they might ask me to redo or they just give extension for my medical.
Thanks in advance,
Rabin
Hi Rabin,
I am the main applicant. My wife's medical expired in dec 16. That time , for a brief period of 2 days our medicals changed to in progress and passed again. After we got out GCMS notes later we were sure that they extended it.
My medicals expired in march 17. But we havent experienced a similar change in the profile. We called the call center and were told they would extend or ask to redo. we should not worry about it.

As far as I have read on forum , they may not ask to redo if we are inland. if you are not in canada, you may be asked to redo but it usually at the last stage after background is also done ( so that it doesnt expire again) . I would say dont worry much about it now. They would contact you it.

Reactions: RabinJi

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
Hi Rabin,
I am the main applicant. My wife's medical expired in dec 16. That time , for a brief period of 2 days our medicals changed to in progress and passed again. After we got out GCMS notes later we were sure that they extended it.
My medicals expired in march 17. But we havent experienced a similar change in the profile. We called the call center and were told they would extend or ask to redo. we should not worry about it.

As far as I have read on forum , they may not ask to redo if we are inland. if you are not in canada, you may be asked to redo but it usually at the last stage after background is also done ( so that it doesnt expire again) . I would say dont worry much about it now. They would contact you it.
Hi Rabin,

Thank you so much,i hope they will give extension to me,
Rabin

Matt-NL

Oct 2, 2016
Newfoundland
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-10-2016
Passport Req..
26 October 2017
VISA ISSUED...
21 November 2017
LANDED..........
Landed as a PR 13 December 2017 (In Canada since 2015)
I have been waiting for 218 days for PPR (October 12th AOR).

Miles Away

Star Member
Aug 2, 2016
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-01-2016
Doc's Request.
16-08-2016
AOR Received.
28-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12/10/2017
There are several threads about processing time longer than 6 months, but I was hoping to get the information from people who noticed "Secure Outstanding" on their GCMS notes.
I am currently at 11 months processing time and my notes show "Secure outstanding" too. Most of applicants with this got PPR in about 20 months, which seems to be the deadline for CIC.
Is there anyone who got it in less time than 20 months?
Hey,
I am passing 16 month and there is NO "secure outstanding" on my notes. I am not sure if that has anything to do with the long wait.

sam_dawkins

Jul 24, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
16-09-2016
AOR Received.
24-10-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
25-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
02-01-2018
LANDED..........
11-01-2018
now it's getting really weird!

need urgent help

I just received the following form to be filled, however, it looks like a form targeted for study visa and not for PR!! together with that a request for sch.A & my CV

SUPPLEMENTARY INFORMATION REQUEST FORM
File Number:
Name and Surname:
1- Intended, current or past field(s) of study.
2- Proposed, current or past thesis.
3- Intended, current or past supervisor(s).
4- Supervisor(s) for previous studies
5- List of publication(s) and research papers
6- Source(s) of funding for studies.
7- Upon return to your country, what employment plans do you have in place? At which company or organisation and in what field of work?
Name of company :
Duties:
Name of supervisor(s) :

any clue how to fill the above? most of the fields are not really applicable!
Very weird and interesting! Never heard of that form before! What is the form number?

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
Very weird and interesting! Never heard of that form before! What is the form number?
no number.. it's just list of questions in the message body, needless to say I responded with "not applicable" to most of it... let's see how will it go