+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Those who Waiting EXPRESS ENTRY in Six Months and not finalized!!!!

umar32085

Star Member
Jan 27, 2017
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-12-2014
Doc's Request.
Paper Application
Nomination.....
No
AOR Received.
10-03-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
25-07-2016
Med's Done....
11-08-2016
Interview........
24-07-2016
Passport Req..
22-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
25-01-2017
Tairy said:
Are you referring to the average processing time of Express entry?
Yes I am

sam_dawkins

Jul 24, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
04-01-2017 (RCMP Criminal Record Check) Submitted 20-01-2017
Nomination.....
16-09-2016
AOR Received.
24-10-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
25-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
02-01-2018
LANDED..........
11-01-2018
NIUBIFUFU said:
I am officially in this group.... ??? :eek:
PNP-inland AOR OCT 28, BGIP since Feb 20....Any OCT PNP-inland applicant like me?
same boat as you. few questions:
1. did you serve for the govt or military?
2. did you get your gcms notes and on group name( 1st or 2nd page) it says pnp secure outstanding?

Sirgic

Aug 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Tairy said:
Received my PPR today.

Waiting time after AOR: Almost 8 months
AOR: 27 August, 2016

I pray this waiting time gets over for everyone ASAP In sha Allah.
Congratulations man

Hopefully our waiting will come to an end soon.

tonykaram123

Star Member
Feb 7, 2016
I really don't get why security checks are taking this long for me. ( They started back in November ) I do understand that it might take more time for me given my middle eastern background.
However since November, I applied and was granted a US visa and did travel to NYC and came back. Don't the US and Canada share their Intelligence info as per the GCMS notes and CIC website itself.
I'm not a security threat to Trump's America ! How come it's taking this much time for Trudeau's Canada :mad: :mad: :mad: (yeah yeah I know a PR application is not the same as a visitor's visa although Security is the same for both).

On a side note, I called IRCC today and was told by the guy on the phone that ordering GCMS notes a lot can present a "risk" that might cause delays because one's application can be returned to the wrong queue and thus cause delays.

adtocanada

Star Member
Jul 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tonykaram123 said:
I really don't get why security checks are taking this long for me. ( They started back in November ) I do understand that it might take more time for me given my middle eastern background.
However since November, I applied and was granted a US visa and did travel to NYC and came back. Don't the US and Canada share their Intelligence info as per the GCMS notes and CIC website itself.
I'm not a security threat to Trump's America ! How come it's taking this much time for Trudeau's Canada :mad: :mad: :mad: (yeah yeah I know a PR application is not the same as a visitor's visa although Security is the same for both).

On a side note, I called IRCC today and was told by the guy on the phone that ordering GCMS notes a lot can present a "risk" that might cause delays because one's application can be returned to the wrong queue and thus cause delays.
Same thing here.. background has been goin on since mid sept.. ive travelled to the states, and my gcms notes shows that they shared my biographic info and that there were no issues.. i was still flagged and have security screening.. im lebanese so maybe they are doing extra checks on ppl with middle eastern backgrounds..

tonykaram123

Star Member
Feb 7, 2016
adtocanada said:
Same thing here.. background has been goin on since mid sept.. ive travelled to the states, and my gcms notes shows that they shared my biographic info and that there were no issues.. i was still flagged and have security screening.. im lebanese so maybe they are doing extra checks on ppl with middle eastern backgrounds..
I'm lebanese too. I'm thinking about applying for a canadian tourist visa ( it takes 21 days from the abudhabi visa office). They should approve it if they approve the visitor visa :p :p :p :p

adtocanada

Star Member
Jul 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tonykaram123 said:
I'm lebanese too. I'm thinking about applying for a canadian tourist visa ( it takes 21 days from the abudhabi visa office). They should approve it if they approve the visitor visa :p :p :p :p
hahaha! i wish, but i truly doubt it :p

Sirgic

Aug 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,

Did you read in the forum that any application took more than 20 months from AOR till PPR?

Maximum processing time I saw in the thread is 20 months. I am curious as I am waiting for almost 19 months.

konyeha

Dec 11, 2016
My AOR is October 21, 2016, EE PNP Outland.
I have crossed 6 months and no PPR yet.
The last request I received was to submit copy of passport biopage, height and eye color.
My background check has changed to "in progress" since a month ago.
I am beginning to be worried, although, my GCMS notes seem ok.

Any hope for PPR soon?

adtocanada

Star Member
Jul 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sirgic said:
Hi All,

Did you read in the forum that any application took more than 20 months from AOR till PPR?

Maximum processing time I saw in the thread is 20 months. I am curious as I am waiting for almost 19 months.
The maximum ive seen is 20 months as well.. fingers crossed u get urs soon! And me as well :ad

Sirgic

Aug 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
adtocanada said:
The maximum ive seen is 20 months as well.. fingers crossed u get urs soon! And me as well :ad
Hopefully we will get it soon.

uppu22

Feb 25, 2016
Sirgic said:
Hi All,

@sirgic I am waiting for 19 Months and 09 days ...