+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Those who got AOR in MAY lets network here>>>>>>>>>

darphil

Star Member
Sep 6, 2015
am i the only one left behind for may applicants?
may 20 aor here :(
gcms notes = sept 23 application approved
no ppr yet up to this very moment
i already called more than 10 times and got the same info " KEEP WAITING "
:'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

ibejiopad

Mar 28, 2015
darphil said:
am i the only one left behind for may applicants?
may 20 aor here :(
gcms notes = sept 23 application approved
no ppr yet up to this very moment
i already called more than 10 times and got the same info " KEEP WAITING "
:'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
Did you discuss the content of your GCMS with the agents you have called so far? There is a possibility that they might have sent your PPR, but to a wrong email address. Informing them of the approval on your GCMS (quoting dates) may forced them to look critically into your file.

andy.fsw.inland

Dec 20, 2015
Got PPR .. AOR May5th - Rejection August 18th. New ITA AUGUST 19th - AOR AUGUST 22nd - PPR December 24th. I created my EE profile on Jan 5th and first ITA was March 27th.

vishalv

Jul 5, 2015
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
ADVO
App. Filed.......
22-07-2016
Passport Req..
13-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-02-2016
LANDED..........
12-03-2016
SirMichael said:
Got PPR today! :)

Almost 7 months since AOR!

Sending you guys beams of hope!
andy.fsw.inland said:
Got PPR .. AOR May5th - Rejection August 18th. New ITA AUGUST 19th - AOR AUGUST 22nd - PPR December 24th. I created my EE profile on Jan 5th and first ITA was March 27th.
Congrats guys :)

JK_CAD

Jul 10, 2015
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-Jul-2015
Doc's Request.
10-Sep-2015 (Chest X-Ray)
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
31-Jul-2015
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
08-Aug-2015
Med's Done....
09-Oct-2015
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
30-Dec-2015
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jan-2016
LANDED..........
16-Jan-2016
Congrats to all who received PPR

Deccan

Feb 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Woot woot! Congrats SirMichael and andy.fsw.inland!

pathfinder2, thinking of you. Hopefully you'd have received positive news by now.

darphil

Star Member
Sep 6, 2015
am i the only one left behind???
my application was already approved last sept 24
already did everything but still, no PPR for me
already received 3rd gcms notes
this drives me crazy !!!!
very long wait for me :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

tomneversfield

May 8, 2015
USA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
8/10/2015
Med's Done....
7/28/2015
Passport Req..
12/22/2015
darphil said:
am i the only one left behind???
my application was already approved last sept 24
already did everything but still, no PPR for me
already received 3rd gcms notes
this drives me crazy !!!!
very long wait for me :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
You have to call them!!! I'm 100% sure they sent it to a wrong email address. We've seen this happen to several others. Their number is 613 944 4000. Best of luck and keep us posted.

Anyone knows what happened with pathfinder2? Did he finally get a 'real' PPR? His situation was a very tough/cruel one.

darphil

Star Member
Sep 6, 2015
im here in canada . i already called CIC call centre. more than 5 times and i got the same response. they told me to wait till jan 29 of this year.
so frustrating :(

pathfinder2

Aug 17, 2015
tomneversfield said:
You have to call them!!! I'm 100% sure they sent it to a wrong email address. We've seen this happen to several others. Their number is 613 944 4000. Best of luck and keep us posted.

Anyone knows what happened with pathfinder2? Did he finally get a 'real' PPR? His situation was a very tough/cruel one.
Congrats SirMichael and andy.fsw.inland. I am really happy for you guys :).
Deccan and tomneversfield, thank you for still caring. It means a lot.
darphil: I am still with you ...you are not alone,,,but it is, you are right, past frustration.

My update:
After the famous disregard ppr email, i received a letter on december 4 saying that they are "almost ready" to issue my copr and visa but that they needed another document. I sent it two days later by many means since there was no way or space to upload it in MYCIC :-X go figure. I also sent it by email to the famous ppr email address I got just to make sure. They replied next day saying that they received the document and that it is forwarded for processing. Good, no? nope...after that nothing....I sent the document again five times by CSE all through the month of december and sent 4 technical issues, and a couple of other email just as far back as yesterday to reiterate that I sent what was asked of me. I called the CIC centre two weeks ago, and the guys tells me, without looking at my application, that I shouldn't worry and that they haven't made a decision yet probably and still processing (since august 19, 2015 by the way). Wrong again. Today I managed to call the call center again and this time the agent accessed my application and after I told him what happened: Yes, they received your document and are reviewing it (still) and then he asked: when was the last time you called? I said two weeks ago. He said " if you don't hear back from us by April 1, 2016" you can call again :-\ And all I can say right now is halluluieh... so darphil my friend...you are not alone. Me too I passed the frustration point. It seems that we both are of a particular breed. :'(

mojo

Star Member
May 7, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 24th
Nomination.....
March27th
AOR Received.
April 25th
Passport Req..
14-01-2016
pathfinder2 said:
Congrats SirMichael and andy.fsw.inland. I am really happy for you guys :).
Deccan and tomneversfield, thank you for still caring. It means a lot.
darphil: I am still with you ...you are not alone,,,but it is, you are right, past frustration.

My update:
After the famous disregard ppr email, i received a letter on december 4 saying that they are "almost ready" to issue my copr and visa but that they needed another document. I sent it two days later by many means since there was no way or space to upload it in MYCIC :-X go figure. I also sent it by email to the famous ppr email address I got just to make sure. They replied next day saying that they received the document and that it is forwarded for processing. Good, no? nope...after that nothing....I sent the document again five times by CSE all through the month of december and sent 4 technical issues, and a couple of other email just as far back as yesterday to reiterate that I sent what was asked of me. I called the CIC centre two weeks ago, and the guys tells me, without looking at my application, that I shouldn't worry and that they haven't made a decision yet probably and still processing (since august 19, 2015 by the way). Wrong again. Today I managed to call the call center again and this time the agent accessed my application and after I told him what happened: Yes, they received your document and are reviewing it (still) and then he asked: when was the last time you called? I said two weeks ago. He said " if you don't hear back from us by April 1, 2016" you can call again :-\ And all I can say right now is halluluieh... so darphil my friend...you are not alone. Me too I passed the frustration point. It seems that we both are of a particular breed. :'(
Guys, I really feel bad for you, but you are in way better situation than some of us, I've applied in April and my application hasn't even began to be processed. There is no update at all!!!!!!

And if you are in Canada I suggest meeting your MP office. CIC call centers are A** holes, their job is to frustrate you.

marianacimini

Star Member
Jan 5, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 8, 2015
AOR Received.
May 8, 2015
Hello everyone, I just entered in this forum after a long time. Does anyone who already got the PPR, did the landing are still waiting for the PR Card?

I did my landing on November 8th at Rainbow Bridge (Niagara) and the officer told me that the PR Card would arrive in 45 days... It's already passed and I can't get hold of CIC on the phone, all the time I try to call the waiting time is over an hour. Could you guys please share your timeline for the card?

Thanks

darphil

Star Member
Sep 6, 2015
all i need is a straight forward answer from them. its like being so hungry and thirsty for more than 6 months. i would rather receive a NO answer and head back home to my family rather than riding a small boat on a big wide ocean heading nowhere . the agony of this long wait is too much. i cant find any logical explanation why some applicants receive their PPR in matter of weeks. They told me that my application was approved last sept but now i have to wait... wait till when???? :-[ :-[ :-[

kateg

Aug 26, 2014
British Columbia
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-05-2015
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
01-05-2015
IELTS Request
05-05-2015
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
16-04-2015
Interview........
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
N/A
LANDED..........
27-08-2015
marianacimini said:
Hello everyone, I just entered in this forum after a long time. Does anyone who already got the PPR, did the landing are still waiting for the PR Card?
We landed August 27, still waiting for cards. They took months to get around to rejecting us because the photos didn't meet their standards, which it looks like they might have changed on us. The photos we sent matched the standards.

I did my landing on November 8th at Rainbow Bridge (Niagara) and the officer told me that the PR Card would arrive in 45 days... It's already passed and I can't get hold of CIC on the phone, all the time I try to call the waiting time is over an hour. Could you guys please share your timeline for the card?
The timeline seems to be much longer than 45 days.